Black Friday Deals 2022 - Post them here!

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Black Friday is approaching. It's next week! So I'm keeping an eye out for good deals! Post them here if you find something.

https://www.twostepperformance.com/

TSP is running some sales on their tunes, Ultra Racing suspension components, exhausts, and coil overs.

Unity Performance informed me they will be running Black Friday deals soon. They confirmed Ultra Racing products as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HUGE BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS LIVE!
✔Non Hyper Flashing LED Turn Signals
✔Ultra Bright Reverse LEDs
✔Interior LEDs (Trunk Included)
✔Flashing Brake LEDs
12% OFF ALL ORDERS NO LIMIT
✔PROMO CODE BF2022
✔FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80 (USA ONLY)
✔PROMO CODE FSHIP
👉www.TypeRLEDs.com👈

Honda Civic 10th gen Black Friday Deals 2022 - Post them here! Reverse LEDX

Honda Civic 10th gen Black Friday Deals 2022 - Post them here! IMG_20180306_224758

Honda Civic 10th gen Black Friday Deals 2022 - Post them here! IMG_20180306_224807

Honda Civic 10th gen Black Friday Deals 2022 - Post them here! IMG_20180310_231657

Honda Civic 10th gen Black Friday Deals 2022 - Post them here! FB_IMG_1520737451600

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
BBK would be sweet during this Black Friday! Just saying..😁
I wholeheartedly agree! Unfortunately the BBK requires us to have a pretty strong handle on our suppliers for calipers, rotors, and pads which we're still ironing out right now. The goal is to have a HUGE selection for pad and rotor options. We decided to change to a different caliper model to increase pad options (over twice as many now and tons more street compound options) and we'll be able to provide this large array of pads and rotors right on our site when customers need to replace anything too!

We'll likely do a limited time release discount on the BBK like we do with many of our products so you're not missing out all that much :)

OP
OP
borcth

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wholeheartedly agree! Unfortunately the BBK requires us to have a pretty strong handle on our suppliers for calipers, rotors, and pads which we're still ironing out right now. The goal is to have a HUGE selection for pad and rotor options. We decided to change to a different caliper model to increase pad options (over twice as many now and tons more street compound options) and we'll be able to provide this large array of pads and rotors right on our site when customers need to replace anything too!

We'll likely do a limited time release discount on the BBK like we do with many of our products so you're not missing out all that much :)
I like the this versatility. So I can try different rotors and pads in the future.

I'll be keeping a lookout for the kit. Hopefully when the time comes and your running a discount, I'll have the funds for it! lol

OP
OP
borcth

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
HUGE BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS LIVE!
✔Non Hyper Flashing LED Turn Signals
✔Ultra Bright Reverse LEDs
✔Interior LEDs (Trunk Included)
✔Flashing Brake LEDs
12% OFF ALL ORDERS NO LIMIT
✔PROMO CODE BF2022
✔FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $80 (USA ONLY)
✔PROMO CODE FSHIP
👉www.TypeRLEDs.com👈

Reverse LEDX.jpg

IMG_20180306_224758.jpg

IMG_20180306_224807.jpg

IMG_20180310_231657.jpg

FB_IMG_1520737451600.jpg
Awesome leds. Still using them since May 2021. These were a Day 1 buy for me when I bought my Si. I got the whole package that you guys offered. Worth the price. Even better with Black Friday now if pple are looking for high quality leds. I got these over Lasfit.

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome leds. Still using them since May 2021. These were a Day 1 buy for me when I bought my Si. I got the whole package that you guys offered. Worth the price. Even better with Black Friday now if pple are looking for high quality leds. I got these over Lasfit.
Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support. <3

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Touring Coupe, '10 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
I just wanted to 2nd your praise. I also bought everything that wasn't alreay LED and I couldn't be happier!