Bigger Injectors

First Name
Foolish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2020 Hatch
Country flag
I got a civic hatchback 2020 with Greddy DDR exhaust & DP w FP also with a Cold air intake. Tuners on its way. Wondering what kind of injectors do you guys recommend?
Sponsored

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
I got a civic hatchback 2020 with Greddy DDR exhaust & DP w FP also with a Cold air intake. Tuners on its way. Wondering what kind of injectors do you guys recommend?
May I ask why you want to upgrade the injectors at this point? I'm not sure you are there yet, unless you have much bigger plans than what you have shared so far.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
You would need to be pushing 29psi+ with E35-40 fuel to need aftermarket injectors. Built block is recommended for anyone going into 4bar map sensor territory.

Eman is the only one rn that has a direct injection fuel system for the 1.5T, SI cams required.
It's a intank fuel pump, hpfp, hpfp line, injectors. Costs $1900.

Si cams would be required to run the HPFP upgrade.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm guessing you are new to the platform. I'd spend some time reading various threads in the engine/powertrain sub forum and see what others are doing with their builds, and learn from other's success' and failures.

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
I just don't understand what's taking so long for companies to come out with bigger injectors for DI systems. Diesel injector industry has been doing for decades, I know the injector is probably different but it should still be doable. I think DI has a lot more potential than port injection overall and don't get why the industry is hellbent on not changing to DI performance injectors on cars that have it.

OP
OP
FujiWaraFoolish
First Name
Foolish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2020 Hatch
Country flag
May I ask why you want to upgrade the injectors at this point? I'm not sure you are there yet, unless you have much bigger plans than what you have shared so far.
Apologies in advance. I’m very new to the civic 10th gen models. But adding what I have now. Wouldn’t I hit fuel cut?

Civii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Apologies in advance. I’m very new to the civic 10th gen models. But adding what I have now. Wouldn’t I hit fuel cut?
I don’t think so. Your DP will probably be what gives you the biggest difference in performance. I don’t think the rest make a big difference.
Others have a W1 turbo with flex fuel and still stay within the limits. Given they’re not using a built block and pushing the boost.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
No you are long way from that. Even after upgrading the turbo you can do quite a bit with the factory fuel system. It's when you start to get crazy like @kshawn that you need to look at upgrading. ;)

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Did you do any kind of CSS/blockguard when you built?
Honda Civic 10th gen Bigger Injectors 1614520480582

Honda Civic 10th gen Bigger Injectors 1614520688718

could be a little out of topic but this was my engine build ;) she's running good till now waiting for next upgrades when more parts arrives.

target prolly mid 300's & not yet into larger injectors yet. maybe yes, maybe no just gotta wait & see what comes next.

Pinchehenry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic, 2002 subaru wrx
Country flag
You would need to be pushing 29psi+ with E35-40 fuel to need aftermarket injectors. Built block is recommended for anyone going into 4bar map sensor territory.

Eman is the only one rn that has a direct injection fuel system for the 1.5T, SI cams required.
It's a intank fuel pump, hpfp, hpfp line, injectors. Costs $1900.

Si cams would be required to run the HPFP upgrade.
which hpfp upgrade does this kit include?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag