mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just wanted to show appreciation for these guys.

So I hit a nasty curb 2 weeks ago. Finally got my car in the shop and it’s gonna be $2000 in repairs. A good chunk of that was $700 to replace a bent OEM wheel. Figured at that shitty of a price might as well just buy a full set of aftermarket wheels and call it a day. Dealership said they want to get my car outta there by the end of the week if possible so I have 4 days to find a set of wheels and get it to them. After searching all day I finally landed on some cheap Konig Lockout wheels for $157ea and ordered em. After a couple hours of waiting my order still hasn’t gotten through.

I call up customer service to see what’s going on. A good dude named Adrian picks up, tells me they’re all sold out of those Konigs and that they won’t be back for another month. I explain to him everything that happened and we go through a few other wheels, none of which fit my budget or are what I’m looking for. I was about to hang up when he goes “you know what, this really sucks. let me try to help you out”

This guy ends up upgrading me to $230 Advanti Racing Vigoroso V1wheels for no extra charge throws on their extra promo $50 off and tells me they’ll be here by Friday. That’s $325 off for absolutely no reason…

TLDR: Discount Tire just gained a lifelong customer
Sponsored