Rowdy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic lx
Country flag
I recently got Weathertech window deflectors but the rears r so complicated to install with the clips… if anyone has any idea how to help plz do or if yall suggest any other brand let me know!!!
Sponsored

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did the Mugen Style off of EBay honestly. Worked fine for 2 years.
I did the chrome delete before.
They are the stick on and do not require clips.
Cheap and work fine!

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
My stick-ons from ProCivic have held up just over a year now with no signs of impending failure

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
HIC is probably one of the best ones I’ve seen for our cars price and quality wise. They are the same ones ProCivic sells too. Caruse Design is the company that owns HIC and they’re the ones that make the rear wing extension for our cars.

https://www.hicusastore.com/honda-civic

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
I recently got Weathertech window deflectors but the rears r so complicated to install with the clips… if anyone has any idea how to help plz do or if yall suggest any other brand let me know!!!
Don't know if you've gotten the rears installed, but I ended up inserting the deflectors first and holding them with tape on the outside, then installed the clips from inside the car.

OP
OP
Rowdy444

Rowdy444

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic lx
Country flag
Don't know if you've gotten the rears installed, but I ended up inserting the deflectors first and holding them with tape on the outside, then installed the clips from inside the car.
I honestly gave up on installing just cuz the rears were to complicated but might try what u did

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
I honestly gave up on installing just cuz the rears were to complicated but might try what u did
I rode around with only my fronts for a week because I got frustrated. When trying to install with clips first, I couldn't keep them from popping out trying to get the visors over the clips and into the window channel at the same time. When I tried the other way, it worked the first time.
Sponsored