Best Weighted Shift Knob?

Chakra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Have the Blox 490 spherical and had the Skunk2 before. I like the ball shape more, so loving my Blox!
Sponsored

Aguirre129

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27 Won. Its heavy, feels nice, fits in your hand nicely. It is taller than an oem one but you get used to it after a while. Before I had the Type R shift knob and its either really hot or really cold no in between lol. With the 27 Won you don't have to shift from the shift boot in order to not burn or freeze your hand anymore. My only complaint is I was deeply saddened when I opened the box and I found no extra goodies, not even the horsepower adding stickers :( (cough cough @Vincent@27WON)

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27 Won. Its heavy, feels nice, fits in your hand nicely. It is taller than an oem one but you get used to it after a while. Before I had the Type R shift knob and its either really hot or really cold no in between lol. With the 27 Won you don't have to shift from the shift boot in order to not burn or freeze your hand anymore. My only complaint is I was deeply saddened when I opened the box and I found no extra goodies, not even the horsepower adding stickers :( (cough cough @Vincent@27WON)
Did you see the sticker behind the install instructions?

Aguirre129

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you see the sticker behind the install instructions?
Honda Civic 10th gen Best Weighted Shift Knob? 1595113699870

I was actually JK but that's clutch lol. I had peeled it back looking for something but I guess I didn't see it since I didn't completely remove it. Still IMO one of the best shift knobs. Hoping to get the FMIC soon! :headbang:

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Blox 490 (grams-weighs almost a pound) Love it!!

Edward

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1595113699870.png

I was actually JK but that's clutch lol. I had peeled it back looking for something but I guess I didn't see it since I didn't completely remove it. Still IMO one of the best shift knobs. Hoping to get the FMIC soon! :headbang:
surprised Pikachu is surprised lol

finnaryan13

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I bought a black Esco knob fro Acuity, but I didn't like it. I bought a Poco knob from them and have no need for my Esco knob. Anyone interested in buying it 30% off?

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've currently got a Billetworkz knob that has great size and heft.

Honda Civic 10th gen Best Weighted Shift Knob? FB_IMG_1595728610564

I've got a Mugen weighted carbon knob as well that's very comfortable. Not as heavy at the billet knob but I think I little heavier than the stock knob.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
I rock this S2K titanium OEM https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E3HUX2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Loving it so far. Took away much of the notchiness from 2->3. Still feels a little notchy from time to time, but much improved over stock and I'm not complaining anymore. About twice the weight over stock. Nothing beats OEM feel IMO. Gets warm/hot in the northeast summer sun but never scorching and cools down instantly when you wrap your hand around it. Anything heavier will not be good to your gearbox IMO.

EDIT: It didn't get scorching hot in June, but for the past couple of weeks, it got pretty hot and took sometime to cool down. But no biggies, make sure to bring a glove or cover it with a sock.

1593574215276.png
I think covering your knob with a sock is some kind of euphemism.

Finallygotasi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 si
Country flag
Recently got this NRG Carbon Fiber weighted shift knob (SK-301BC-2-W) ~$35 on ebay to complement my upgraded shifter (CTR shifter + Acuity bits). Found out about this on another thread, and mainly got it cause I wanted a heavier knob that wasn't metal.
IMG_2967.JPG
Were did you get the mario kart sticker?

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I got a Raceseng red shiftknob , looks really nice and gets as hot as fuk in the summer and cold as balls in the winter, looks good tho

Jimmyjambo_fk8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello again guys, I just wanted to see your guys' opinion on whats the best weighted shift knob out there for our cars. I'm not the biggest fan of the OEM shift knob and was looking for something better. Let me know your guys opinions, Thanks!
Check out on IG....anarchymotive. Message this guy, I’m waiting for my goliath which is 733grams. This guy can create anything you want. Tell him Jimmy sent you, my ig is sonic_r_jimmy. let me know!!!
Sponsored