Best wax

Wyborowa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe LX MT
Country flag
I agree with this ^ Synthetic wax that has been excellent. Last for a couple months and that is even after multiple rain showers almost every other day down here in South Florida. Very easy to apply as well.
CONSIDER the paint on your car.. if its metallic like mine, (Agean blue meallic) I found this wax to "mute" the flakes effects.

I reently got into detaling.. have quite a few waxes... if there is ONE thing you should buy... JUST ONE...its this..

P21S PaintWork Cleanser
Honda Civic 10th gen Best wax {filename}

Since we all have new cars with little contamination, this will strip sealants, wax without abrasives. PLUS, it pulls dirt from your clear coat and gives it a glass feel and clean paint to work with! I did it buy hand.. almost wipe on wipe off... but JUST BUY THIS and thank me later...

Now waxes.. I live in Buffalo, so before winter ill strip it (p21s) in the fall and apply 2 coats of FK1000 Hi temp paste wax... great on rims since it protects to 250degrees farenheit! plus it gives the car a candy, double shell bright crisp look :love::bow:, then a few days later wash car again, dry, and apply collonite 845, or 915 (more durable and INCRADIBLE shine. I just recieved Pinnacle SIgnature Series II and am unhappy as it cost 60 USD for 8 oz, where as collonite 915 in 25-35USD for 10-12 oz..?)

I PROMISE you with common sense and up keep thruout winter, it WILL be beading in spring still...

if you dont face that problem i still recommend those waxes.. FK1000 (which btw is founded by a former meguiars founder in 1948, he decided to go his own route..and its great!)

FK1000 is great all around, but use only twice a year and strip (no water beading!) before use.
COlloinite 845 great all around, VERY long lasting.
Collonite 915 more carnuba and is a bargain boutiqe wax!
FK Pink wax is a carnuba/synthetic wax (hybrid) and doesnt mute the flakes IMO such as megs ultimate
Pinacle SIgnatue Series II: unhappy with it, will try to replace or refund...
Dodo SUpernatural (NON-hybrid): great wax with a crisp clean look and really makes the flakes pop..I have to do a side by side and compare to collonite 915.

Here is a sample of what ive used..

Honda Civic 10th gen Best wax waxes

Honda Civic 10th gen Best wax waxes2

Honda Civic 10th gen Best wax wax4

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Waxing is a pain the ass. I just washed the car and dried it and that's enough meaning all I can pull. I need to enslave someone, oh wit, that was done and undone..ROFL.

Wyborowa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe LX MT
Country flag
Waxing is a pain the ass. I just washed the car and dried it and that's enough meaning all I can pull. I need to enslave someone, oh wit, that was done and undone..ROFL.
I use a leaf blower after a shammy or lambskin.... soooo much easier...!

Which is why i want to start a side job... nothing fancy, just hand wash n waxes... minor MINOR corrections.. just need a good price point.. was thinking 40.00-50.00 for car size such as civic coupe and sedan...

CEPA_Si

Detailing Guru
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2014 Kia Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you hate using wax and want something quick and easy to use that will far out last a wax in durability check out this thread.
Sponsored