ItwasFree18

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic lx
Country flag
I’ve been looking at some pics from other cars on this site and the D2 lowering springs have the most aggressive stance with the lowest drop. Any other recommendations? I’m a coilover guy but money is just tight so lowering springs for now please post pics of you got them
Sponsored

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
I’ve been looking at some pics from other cars on this site and the D2 lowering springs have the most aggressive stance with the lowest drop. Any other recommendations? I’m a coilover guy but money is just tight so lowering springs for now please post pics of you got them
If money is an issue, I’d say wait any save for Coilovers. If you’re attempting to go for a stance look, it’ll be worth waiting. I got D2 springs then switched to BC Coilovers. I’m trying to dial in my fitment atm by upgrading to swift springs and possibly SPC arms to not rub in the rear.

If you do decide to go with D2, then that’s cool too. It has the aggressive drop compared to others.

Pictures for reference:
D2 & BC EXTREME LOW
Honda Civic 10th gen Best stanced lowering springs? B8C5B459-38D6-434C-9C0A-9767135CDAEF
Honda Civic 10th gen Best stanced lowering springs? AA86F301-7140-4F5E-A86F-E82311CF198A