5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
If you go for the best you're not buying BC's, especially if OP is going to track the car.
Mines a daily driver i was looking for long term reliability without having to shed dollas on the likes of fox racing and others not for no civic don’t care if its ex si or type r def not worth the coins. Yet as far as i have read BC tops the medium price level not only amongst honda but Kia Hyundai and the Genesis why because if a part breaks you can buy replacements try that with lower cost ones folks are having trouble getting the warranty out of them and as i read in most cases they have to pay out for another set. Thats how i got sold on BC not by word of mouth reading is fundamental ?
Sponsored

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic SGP HATCH 6MT
Country flag
Mines a daily driver i was looking for long term reliability without having to shed dollas on the likes of fox racing and others not for no civic don’t care if its ex si or type r def not worth the coins. Yet as far as i have read BC tops the medium price level not only amongst honda but Kia Hyundai and the Genesis why because if a part breaks you can buy replacements try that with lower cost ones folks are having trouble getting the warranty out of them and as i read in most cases they have to pay out for another set. Thats how i got sold on BC not by word of mouth reading is fundamental ?
yes and you skipped the part where OP said track and autocross where BC is definitely NOT the best lol. They aren't bad coilovers for 1K~ like at all. Just not the best lol

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
yes and you skipped the part where OP said track and autocross where BC is definitely NOT the best lol. They aren't bad coilovers for 1K~ like at all. Just not the best lol
no not the best but sure of a hell lot better than a lot of them especially for the coins you have to spend. Also in consideration coilovers aren’t really good for any car that is being taken out of spec either damn if you do damn if you don’t gotta love the car game ???

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I've ran the fortune 500, and now silvers neomax double adjustable and I am much happier with the silvers.
Sponsored