bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '97 CR-V
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey all,

Does anyone have any strong opinions about service garages/dealerships for having service done in the Bay Area or if you have any personal service consultants at those places that you really like? When I lived in Wisconsin my dealerships west side garage was awesome and had a couple super reliable reps.

I'm looking for my go to place for my Civic X here. (Bought my civic from one of my hometown dealers in Wisconsin so I can't take it into them :/)
Sponsored

OP
OP
bmartinson13

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sweet, thanks for the reply! Scheduled to take my Civic into Dublin for my DSP amp patch. Will see how quick and good they are.

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I too just moved from Wisconsin. Went to Wilde Honda servicing my '14 Si coupe but recently traded it for a '16 touring. Thanks for the post.

OP
OP
bmartinson13

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I too just moved from Wisconsin. Went to Wilde Honda servicing my '14 Si coupe but recently traded it for a '16 touring. Thanks for the post.
Nice! Welcome to the Bay Area! I was a Zimbrick guy myself back in Madison :)

Akirazstylin

Spread a little aloha wherever you go!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet, thanks for the reply! Scheduled to take my Civic into Dublin for my DSP amp patch. Will see how quick and good they are.
How was Dublin Hondas service department? Thinking of taking mine to the dealership down the road closest one Hayward Honda. Saves me gas and time bringing it there than to go to Fremont Honda-Autonation.

10genderek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Not sure about the quality of service but Dublin is the most expensive out of all east bay dealerships

OP
OP
bmartinson13

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dublin's express garage has been pretty good to me when I'd take my CR-V there. Seemed to do a good job with the Civic amp update, although I think they touched my tire pressure without properly recalibrating the TPMS because it complained to me for a lil' while after taking it in - plus they botched my scheduled appointment but were able to squeeze me in which I appreciated. From a sales perspective, I was very disappointed with my experience there, but that's really not a selling point for any of us since we all have our '16 Civics :)

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Walnut Creek Honda....Family has bought 8 vehicles from them so far and all serviced there. Bought a couple from Concord Honda. Much less at WC when I compare service quotes, honest and great customer service. You don't ever feel that I have to get this thing done because the service rep said so. Oakland Acura if you have an Acura.

Last edited:

dtccivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Country flag
I bought my car from Walnut Creek. I also brought my car there for 1 issue that I discovered as I drove home. If I didn't live so damn far from Walnut Creek, I'd go back.

Currently I've been going to Redwood City Honda. My experience so far has been not good. I have to call them everyday to find out if my car will be ready.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought my car from Walnut Creek. I also brought my car there for 1 issue that I discovered as I drove home. If I didn't live so damn far from Walnut Creek, I'd go back.

Currently I've been going to Redwood City Honda. My experience so far has been not good. I have to call them everyday to find out if my car will be ready.
Walnut Creek Honda is awesome. Bought 8 cars from them already. They own Oakland Acura too. The same great experience for both purchase and service.

forrestbb

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RR CTR, Civic SI-2008 sedan
Country flag
what are people's thoughts of Victory Honda of San Bruno?
Victory treated me good albeit once for the takada bag recall on my 08 SI.
For parts, Ocean in Burlingame, see Mike as he gave me at least 10 % disc on ctr cover. in person, I forget her name but the female at parts was very helpful and informative. I will defintitely go back to them for parts.
For service, I might go to Autonation Fremont only since I bought my 18 Ctr from their sister dealer up in Roseville. Otherwise I might try victory for service.
not so keen on new Primo in San Carlos as the parts guy passed the buck on looking up parts to their service dept for me on my SI.

Hope this helps.
kind regards,
Forrest
Sponsored