Best san antonio dealer for service?

Qchon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport Touring Polished Metallic
Country flag
Blew my cvt from brake launching then driving it hard for 6k miles. Don't do that. Anyone in San Antonio have a good recommendation for a dealer with great service department? Or anyone i should stay away from?
Sponsored

arojas327

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Blew my cvt from brake launching then driving it hard for 6k miles. Don't do that. Anyone in San Antonio have a good recommendation for a dealer with great service department? Or anyone i should stay away from?
Were you tuned? If so, what were your parameters?

Hill Country Honda is a state-of-the-art dealership ie their service centers have the best of the best equipment for anything Honda

OP
OP
Qchon

Qchon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport Touring Polished Metallic
Country flag
Were you tuned? If so, what were your parameters?

Hill Country Honda is a state-of-the-art dealership ie their service centers have the best of the best equipment for anything Honda
Completely stock sir. And thanks for the reply ? currently at Northside Honda but considering ditching to Gunn Honda or Hill Country. Northside has only 2 technicians.

arojas327

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Completely stock sir. And thanks for the reply ? currently at Northside Honda but considering ditching to Gunn Honda or Hill Country. Northside has only 2 technicians.
How often were you brake launching and what is your odometer reading during all of this?
Btw I’m looking to link up with fellow 10th gen riders out here in the SA area. Lmk how I can get around to that if possible

goodluck with your situation..
Sponsored