KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey guys, this is actually for my 1.5T CR-V but I figured those have Si engines in it and have dual exhaust like non Si turbos, so I want to see what you guys use to replace those mufflers? Something less restrictive and yet quiet ? Muffler delete doesn't work, since this is my wife's car to move kids back and forth :D

Honda Civic 10th gen Best replacement mufflers? Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 2.25.55 PM
Sponsored

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
On my old car I had a magnaflow muffler as the only exhaust change, and I was pleasantly surprised with it. Just a little bit more of noise and growl, without droning or being obnoxious. This was on a 2012 subaru, so it will obviously sound different.

That's what I'd recommend though, I've had great results with Magnaflow.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Look at the 2018+ Accord 2.0L turbo mufflers .They are shaped the same way and have a bigger pipe diameter .
If that doesn't work or suits your needs look into Type R mufflers they are smaller and also have a larger pipe diameter.

neonjed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
After reading some reviews online, I ended up getting a Magnaflow muffler from 4wheelonline. It has a deeper tone but the sound level is similar to stock.
Sponsored