Best replacement 6.5 rear speakers.

touring420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Touring.. 2003 Civic DX (for sale btw)
Country flag
Looking for an upgrade on the rear deck speakers , any suggestions.. Don' have a clue :dunno: .
Thanks.
Sponsored

iDennyBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to upgrade my tweeters and woofer as well. Don't want anything that needs a amp to power them though :p

x6369x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Looking for an upgrade on the rear deck speakers , any suggestions.. Don' have a clue :dunno: .
Thanks.
Everyone's ear is different ... I'd recommend going to a local car audio store and demo using your own music.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried Alpine, Rockford Fosgate, Polk Audio in the past no complaints but going with JL Audio, cost more but always to try them.

Hopefully the shop I deal where I got my BlackVue & Tint done can hook me up next year.

nikkon

First Name
Mihai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.5T
Country flag
If you don't change the source and add an Amplificator then you should care less about the brand and focus on finding speakers with higher sensitivity! The original head unit will not handle 85-92 dB. You should look for 93-94 dB.
Look on hertz dieci or Vibe. Vibe & In-phase are the only ones having 94 so far.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you don't change the source and add an Amplificator then you should care less about the brand and focus on finding speakers with higher sensitivity! The original head unit will not handle 85-92 dB. You should look for 93-94 dB.
Look on hertz dieci or Vibe. Vibe & In-phase are the only ones having 94 so far.
I was told differently, that the head unit has built-in amplifier and upgrading just the speakers is good enough.

If that's the case I won't bother.

nikkon

First Name
Mihai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.5T
Country flag
by judging the OEM speakers I have doughts. In any case, keep in mind that every unit has an internal signal amp!

OP
OP
touring420

touring420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Touring.. 2003 Civic DX (for sale btw)
Country flag
Think I'll wait till spring time and price out a full system! Lol.... in reality it's just putting lipstick on a pig.
Sponsored