Best Plug-and-Play LED Headlights to drop into the OEM Halogen Projector low-beam slot?

JackOfAllBlades

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've seen some older threads on LED headlights, but what is the best LED bulb to slot into the halogen projectors on my 2020 Sport? Thanks!
Sponsored

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
There are a million threads on this, but the general consensus that I've seen is the Katana LED headlights off amazon.

Pistl_Pete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check out https://www.bulbfacts.com/ they have a lot of good info. I did research on there as well as this forum and decided to go with Hikari Eye of Megatron's but as jXian says Katana's seem to be very good too.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Katana's have worked very well for me. And the price point is very good too.

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Check out https://www.bulbfacts.com/ they have a lot of good info. I did research on there as well as this forum and decided to go with Hikari Eye of Megatron's but as jXian says Katana's seem to be very good too.
Are you happy with the Hikaris? I've been meaning to upgrade from my off-brand amazon bulbs and I'm curious how the throw is.

Daveg62

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic hatchback ex-l
Country flag
I went with the Hikari 2020's . I think they are awesome so far but I don't really have any way of comparing them. Was gonna get the Katana but if you read through some of the reviews on amazon it seems like there are quite a few more early failure complaints with the Katana's, so I just decided to spend a little more for the Hikari's for that reason

Pistl_Pete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you happy with the Hikaris? I've been meaning to upgrade from my off-brand amazon bulbs and I'm curious how the throw is.
I am very happy with them. They are quiet and the beam pattern is pretty much the same as stock. Only compliant is I wish they were aimed an inch or two higher but I could change that myself if I was not afraid of blinding other drivers. I would be interested to see if the 2020 version is any better but I see no reason to get them now when what I have is only about 6 months old.

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I got Nineo H11 LED bulbs on Amazon. They're great! Definitely recommend them.

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Can you guys post some cut off pics so we can compare notes?

Day time:
Honda Civic 10th gen Best Plug-and-Play LED Headlights to drop into the OEM Halogen Projector low-beam slot? IMG_06-1

Night time:
Honda Civic 10th gen Best Plug-and-Play LED Headlights to drop into the OEM Halogen Projector low-beam slot? IMG_06-12

Right after retrofit:
Honda Civic 10th gen Best Plug-and-Play LED Headlights to drop into the OEM Halogen Projector low-beam slot? IMG_1079 (2).JPG