First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey guys!
I was interested in picking up a couple of OEM accessories. I originally placed them in my cart at collegehillshonda.com and shipping was pretty high. I was wondering where everyone buys their oem accessories online!? Thanks!
Sponsored

roflitzjinno

First Name
Jinno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Country flag
Locally here in Chicago, I use IRUNOEM, https://www.acuraexpressparts.com/irunoem, they big in our track community and sponsor Type R Expo. I'd contact via phone or social media. It shows Acura parts orignally, but they do get Honda parts. Actually just ordered some stuff from them, was cheaper for me locally than getting it shipped from typical sites.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Call Ike Honda at 618-997-4000. Owner is also a CTR owner. His parts department will give you the best prices on accessories. You will have to let the parts department know you're a CTR owner.

RedGiant217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda Accord
Country flag
Hey guys!
I was interested in picking up a couple of OEM accessories. I originally placed them in my cart at collegehillshonda.com and shipping was pretty high. I was wondering where everyone buys their oem accessories online!? Thanks!
What parts are you ordering? Some parts will have expensive shipping no matter what.

I Google part numbers and check total cost (price+shipping) whenever I decide to order something

OP
OP
TypeRNY

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
the Only two things I am looking for is the trunk netting as well as the HPS red carpets
Sponsored