best place to get Vland headlights?

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
is there a best place to order the vland headlights? there seems to be like a billion vland website alone along with knowing some other parts places sell their headlights. Just trying to figure out a reputable option at a fair price. I'm getting discouraged with the declining aftermarket LED options now that more manufacturers are doing LED stock so i'm thinking the OEM style upgrade will just be worth it.
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
is there a best place to order the vland headlights? there seems to be like a billion vland website alone along with knowing some other parts places sell their headlights. Just trying to figure out a reputable option at a fair price. I'm getting discouraged with the declining aftermarket LED options now that more manufacturers are doing LED stock so i'm thinking the OEM style upgrade will just be worth it.
I got mine from @Unity Performance , but not sure if they're in stock. Check their site! Good folks.

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I second Unity Performance, I've bought a ton of stuff from them and they're great.
Thanks guys! Unfortunately I'm out of stock at the moment on VLAND Headlights.

Hope to get more in by Spring/Summer :)

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I got mine from Amazon. It's not the OEM replica.
Sponsored