Best Place For a Remap In South-East England?

theFK8myhomework

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic FK8 GT (2018) | Kawasaki Z900 (2020)
Country flag
Hi all, I'm in Sussex, UK and toying with the idea of getting my FK8 ECU flashed.

Please could anyone in the south-east let me know their experience with getting their FK8 dyno'd and ECU flashed? I'm looking for somewhere that has done a good job before within about 50 miles of Brighton - learned that this matters after having my Kawasaki Z900 flashed a total of 4 times before getting it right!

Cheers!
Sponsored

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
CPL Racing in Sheerness, Kent is a well known honda tuner and engine builder near you.I know some people of the honda community in Belgium used to go to CPL in the UK to get their integra's tuned properly.They still do awesome work today and work with a lot of honda's.
CPL also make their own intercooler for the fk8 and build a lot of engines .
They're Also one of the only few that i know that install a CSS (Cylinder Support System) in Europe.
TDI North is also a well known one but that's up north and far away from you.
CPL Racing

Last edited:
OP
OP
theFK8myhomework

theFK8myhomework

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic FK8 GT (2018) | Kawasaki Z900 (2020)
Country flag
CPL Racing in Sheerness, Kent is a well known honda tuner and engine builder near you.I know some people of the honda community in Belgium used to go to CPL in the UK to get their integra's tuned properly.They still do awesome work today and work with a lot of honda's.
CPL also make their own intercooler for the fk8 and build a lot of engines .
They're Also one of the only few that i know that install a CSS (Cylinder Support System) in Europe.
TDI North is also a well known one but that's up north and far away from you.
CPL Racing
Thanks for the response. These guys look legit, will reach out to them in the morning about a remap. I’ve already got a K&N filter and Remus cat-back. Likely just the remap to do but looking at their site, I’m more tempted to go for an intercooler and induction kit!
Sponsored