• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What color do you think best suits the FL5?

• Total voters

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Going to have to go with them in this order. :hmm:

1) Rallye Red
2) Championship White
3) Boost Blue Pearl
4) Crystal Black Pearl
5) Sonic Gray Pearl

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
yeah it does look different under the different lighting. The Champ white is an homage to their racing history so it has some meaning, while pure white is just white I guess.
Yuck. I can’t believe im the only one that cant stand the pee stained white. Even worse is that y’all seem to love it.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Going to have to go with them in this order. :hmm:

1) Rallye Red
2) Championship White
3) Boost Blue Pearl
4) Crystal Black Pearl
5) Sonic Gray Pearl
Nice, im:

1. Boost
2. Sonic
3. Pee White
4. Black
5. Red - because i have a red FL1 already. Its great but cant have two reds.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
This thread has hilarious.

I always buy white cars. It's my thing. Typically with a black interior.

I understand why the CTR has CW. The photos make it look more like Grand Prix White. I prefer my whites on the cooler side or a true white other than the warmer side like Champ White.

That said I want a brighter color to show off the lines of the car. I think CW/Rally Red will do that best. Honda apparently seems to know it too.

Sonic Gray and Boost Blue are too trendy for me... I think Sonic will survive the test of time despite that because it is in the end gray.

Boost will probably be the most offensive color in time but even still.. it's on a car like this and not a Honda Accord or the like. So perhaps it'll fair okay.

Black will be beautiful but it will hide the lines. Something I don't want to do.

For me the Champ is number one color. Yes it's warm.. but shows the lines and it compliments the contrast of colors as well as the Sonic or Black. It will stay cooler in the summer time. Tint will compliment the black wheels. Red caps will work with the badging and the interior.

I think because we are a group of sickos that a bit of us like Champ White. I think in general people will see Champ White and want a different color.

If I must.. I can do Red.

Got these off the visualizer website Honda has for Japan. Boost blue is the colour for me. No one can change my mind.
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 1.08.57 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-31 at 1.08.57 PM (1).jpeg
Reminds me of Superman underwear I had when I was a kid