Best/most affordable FRONT seat covers??

Pythagorium

First Name
martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Sport Touring, 2010 Dodge Challenge SE
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any recommendations or current deals on quality front seat covers for the 2020 civic hatchback?? Ideally I want something of good quality and preferably all black or black/red for the front seats of the car.
I’ve looked around but haven’t seen anything recent or with good pictures or real reviews. Any recommendations from recent purchasers??
Sponsored

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any recommendations or current deals on quality front seat covers for the 2020 civic hatchback?? Ideally I want something of good quality and preferably all black or black/red for the front seats of the car.
I’ve looked around but haven’t seen anything recent or with good pictures or real reviews. Any recommendations from recent purchasers??
Wet okole

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought mine from Amazon was about $160. Didn’t want to at first but eating in the car a lot due what’s going on. Was tired of cleaning bad spills. Quality seems good for universal seat covers. Only had these now for 2 months. Still holding up so far.
Honda Civic 10th gen Best/most affordable FRONT seat covers?? 1D6A74E2-D690-416B-9CE1-3B83E1821CB2
Honda Civic 10th gen Best/most affordable FRONT seat covers?? 2ABF8D7B-F070-46EE-9D6F-7EDF65EA4B8D
Honda Civic 10th gen Best/most affordable FRONT seat covers?? 3B91AC4A-70DA-4A09-AB04-1A914003AFC3

dnnymdna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Bought mine from Amazon was about $160. Didn’t want to at first but eating in the car a lot due what’s going on. Was tired of cleaning bad spills. Quality seems good for universal seat covers. Only had these now for 2 months. Still holding up so far.
1D6A74E2-D690-416B-9CE1-3B83E1821CB2.jpeg
2ABF8D7B-F070-46EE-9D6F-7EDF65EA4B8D.jpeg
3B91AC4A-70DA-4A09-AB04-1A914003AFC3.jpeg

Is there any way you can drop the link to these covers? the fit looks pretty damn great compared to others ive tried and been looking at.

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there any way you can drop the link to these covers? the fit looks pretty damn great compared to others ive tried and been looking at.
I got it from a vendor called oasis on Amazon. I don’t see my style seats with them maybe sold out?

https://www.amazon.com/OASIS-AUTO-A...words=oasis+seat+covers&qid=1603216039&sr=8-3

I did remove the rear bench for the back seats. For the hatch it was just one bolt and two pull latches in the front of each side. Popped right out. If you don’t do this the rear fitment won’t be right. The bench is very light weight. Pretty much a foam block.

This video should explain how to remove the bench.

Last edited:

dnnymdna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I got it from a vendor called oasis on Amazon. I don’t see my style seats with them maybe sold out?

https://www.amazon.com/OASIS-AUTO-A...words=oasis+seat+covers&qid=1603216039&sr=8-3

I did remove the rear bench for the back seats. For the hatch it was just one bolt and two pull latches in the front of each side. Popped right out. If you don’t do this the rear fitment won’t be right. The bench is very light weight. Pretty much a foam block.

This video should explain how to remove the bench.
Thank you for sending the link. That’s a hell of a price for full set seat covers. They look very fitted from the photos you posted. how have they been holding up for you, if i may ask?

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you for sending the link. That’s a hell of a price for full set seat covers. They look very fitted from the photos you posted. how have they been holding up for you, if i may ask?
It’s been about 2 months now. I use my car everyday so far no issues. They are holding up. My cousin has the cheaper 30-$40 seat covers from Amazon and his seats look baggy each time he gets in and out of his car has to straighten them out.
Sponsored

Last edited: