• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Best looking liftbacks -More Integra hate

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Just a quick reminder for you all on top of the whole Mark Ups. Remember if you have a current Honda lease or Acura lease you can only turn in the model back to any Honda and or Acura dealerships. You can not take it to other automakers or Carmax/Carvanna so keep that in mind. I personally think that it’s dumb that Honda and Acura are doing this. Recently found out that BMW has begun doing this as a family member of mines lease has ended on a BMW and was told that they can’t take it to other automakers. Easiest way for dealerships in a way to shaft you when it comes to this.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Just a quick reminder for you all on top of the whole Mark Ups. Remember if you have a current Honda lease or Acura lease you can only turn in the model back to any Honda and or Acura dealerships. You can not take it to other automakers or Carmax/Carvanna so keep that in mind. I personally think that it’s dumb that Honda and Acura are doing this. Recently found out that BMW has begun doing this as a family member of mines lease has ended on a BMW and was told that they can’t take it to other automakers. Easiest way for dealerships in a way to shaft you when it comes to this.
It's so they can keep used car stock. A slightly used lease trade in is super valuable right now, they stand to make a lot of profit from those used cars, even if they decide to sell new cars at MSRP.

That's why I'm going to get the financing to buy out my 19' coupe in the spring when the lease is up. Then I'm free and clear to do whatever I want with the car. It'll be out of warranty... so mods are an option if I want to keep it for a bit... but mostly probably just waiting for the best time to get the Integra.