Best LED brand for Converting stock low and high beam headlight bulbs on civic LX

Trash Panda

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Just checked amazon.ca for morimotos and damn theyre expensive
Buy once, cry once. Ha! I was drawn to them since they use Phillips LEDs, every other LED I have installed in the past has been Phillips and have never had a problem out of them.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
i just plugged in the make and model and said it fits...i gotta check out the hikari and morimoto those keep coming up in forums etc.
Fit doesn’t mean anything on amazon. They say katanas don’t fit and they do if you’re buying the right bulb size. Of which I always recommend those. They’re cheap but they work really well and a ton of members on civicx can vouch for them. We have like a 12 page thread on them and no none of us are affiliated, they just good

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I use the Hikari Eye of Megatron for my low beams.

I haven't felt the need for high beams after using these. Clearly they need to be aligned and aimed so they don't reach over the rear bumper when behind other cars. But other than that most LED's are designed for the projector housing. I would never use LED's in reflector housings unless for high beams which aren't on when near or approaching other cars.

Here are some shots from before, after and 40ft away.

Honda Civic 10th gen Best LED brand for Converting stock low and high beam headlight bulbs on civic LX jvV-e8TmGuxWxvy_VgdsfoqWptVPZN5rsXsV0FMyW8viBjz_2rEXwIaGEAZptBnZUIl3iJ8XMOK3JvaC_w=w1250-h937-no
Honda Civic 10th gen Best LED brand for Converting stock low and high beam headlight bulbs on civic LX GpLChq0QAIghkEc8TcRr6O9LlibTEZ_oAGrD0SVGiSaxru1K8iDQFusq-yjKF-PzJJj73rA9G7dunOsFqQ=w1250-h937-no
Honda Civic 10th gen Best LED brand for Converting stock low and high beam headlight bulbs on civic LX 9ZgacRzqZKtbm80kRsU700Yok2GKxZ7T8Nid5-u6iKhVk0r7C3g7yFx6pbmEMJCykdPIp7zJZh9BIqq-hA=w1250-h937-no

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
LEDs blind people tho, you can see the light above the cutoff line

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
but notice the brightness, and where the light is focused. It is not to the side (where it will hit oncoming drivers) and it is noticeably dimmer than the beam focus.

it’s the same pattern as the stock halogens

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everyone just wanted to know what the best LED conversion kits are for 2019 civic lx. I am in canada so any u.s. is out, im also looking at amazon.ca. Thanks
These get my vote ... bang for the buck, the best "mod" I've done for my car!

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
If in a projector housing they are not blinding anyone. They are aimed. I have been driving with mine in for two years and not a single car has flashed high beams because they think mine are on. Either the ones you have seen are in reflector housing or not aimed correctly.

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
If in a projector housing they are not blinding anyone. They are aimed. I have been driving with mine in for two years and not a single car has flashed high beams because they think mine are on. Either the ones you have seen are in reflector housing or not aimed correctly.
You sure about that? I’m a headlight junkie I know the difference between reflector/projector. This is an extreme example of projector. Well, it is known that Honda releases cars from factory without proper headlight aim.
Honda Civic 10th gen Best LED brand for Converting stock low and high beam headlight bulbs on civic LX 64F3E332-1D5D-413D-867B-CF8A7DEAFE82

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
You sure about that? I’m a headlight junkie I know the difference between reflector/projector. This is an extreme example of projector. Well, it is known that Honda releases cars from factory without proper headlight aim.
Sure about what?

In that pic you can clearly see the fog lights are on as well as the high beams which are in reflector housing.

As for being a headlight junkie, cool what exactly does that mean? Do you attend monthly gatherings with other headligh junkies and tell stories about that time your headlights were on?

There are dozens if not hundreds of posts on these forums with successful installations of LED low beams.

Also if you are having issues with improper headlight aim, watch this video.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
I was gonna get Hikari low beams. Then I found Sealight low and high beam combo. They sai 3 years life time. And there were 8000 reviews. I'm currently using philips H11 white bulb. But it's not white and not giving me good night vision. I'll test this lasfit if I don't like it i'll get hikari and if I don't like it again I'll probably end up getting Morimoto which I don't wanna pay $200 :) I mean my only concern if they damage to car. I had scion Tc 2007 and I got cheap LED headlights for it ended up with melted headlight interior. Bulbholder was melted. I mean that car's headlight was all messed up water was getting inside, it might be the reason. But let's see how good is the Sealight.
Sponsored