Best Interior Cleaning

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
For overall dust removal from the interior and exterior of the car, I use a lambs-wool duster. It’s fantastic.
Sponsored

Wxguru

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring x2
Country flag
Another vote for Griot's Interior Detailer. Smells great too.

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
The installer for my leather seats who has been doing auto upholstery for over 30 years recommends only using Johnsons baby lotion for leather seats.

ek5.56

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
McKees 37 FAST Interior Detailer I like, in addition to my previous post. I used it the other day and it seemed to work great. I used it just to wipe down the surfaces that had lots of dust/pollen and its cleaned up nicely.

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
The installer for my leather seats who has been doing auto upholstery for over 30 years recommends only using Johnsons baby lotion for leather seats.
Good tip. Tried the Johnsons lotion on the steering wheel. Seems to work well. I'll try it on other leather

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
does anyone know if its a good idea to treat the cloth seats with some sort of 3m spray to protect them? and if so what?

ek5.56

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
does anyone know if its a good idea to treat the cloth seats with some sort of 3m spray to protect them? and if so what?
Good question, and yes, you can treat the seats along with the carpets. Scotchgard is a good product for resisting stains from dirt and water. Also 303 make good products, they have a fabric guard. Meguiars has one but I dont have personal experience with it. I'll be doing a full detail of my car soon and will be applying protectant throughout the entire interior.
Sponsored