Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Ultra Racing has been doing it for over 2 decades, and is known for their solid one-piece bars. These 4 are going on our new CTR, we've already tested them on our Si's and felt noticeable improvements in chassis rigidity. Hard to quantify, but from the driver's seat you get a feel that the car flexes less over bumpy surfaces.

Here's the full list: https://unity-performance.com/search?q=ultra+racing

Honda Civic 10th gen Best Front and Rear Strut Bar Set DSC_3091.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Best Front and Rear Strut Bar Set IMG-20210629-WA0021

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Going based off your Avatar picture it looks like you have a Hatch Sport. The 10th gen civics don't have REAR strut bars like the older traditional civics where you have to mount nuts on the top of the rear shocks to mount it to the chassis. The Hatch uses 2 bars that go across the back of the rear seats.

The 10th gen civic ALL TRIMS bolt in from underneath the chassis into the frame so there is no where to physically mount a rear strut bar. However, you can get trunk braces from Ultra Racing (Check @Unity Performance link above)

Hope this helps understand the rear suspension on these cars.

OP
OP
@that_1redcivic

@that_1redcivic

First Name
Milly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Country flag
Going based off your Avatar picture it looks like you have a Hatch Sport. The 10th gen civics don't have REAR strut bars like the older traditional civics where you have to mount nuts on the top of the rear shocks to mount it to the chassis. The Hatch uses 2 bars that go across the back of the rear seats.

The 10th gen civic ALL TRIMS bolt in from underneath the chassis into the frame so there is no where to physically mount a rear strut bar. However, you can get trunk braces from Ultra Racing (Check @Unity Performance link above)

Hope this helps understand the rear suspension on these cars.
ahh yes I meant trunk brace haha. From what I’ve been reading around DC Sports and as Unity Performance mentioned the Ultra Racing seem to be the best price wise and performance wise. I will have to read up more on the trunk braces because I also would like to get one as well
Sponsored