Best first mods?

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys so I'm looking to modifications, however smalls ones to begin with. A have a Civic Hatch Sport so I have cloth seats. Would you guys recommend getting seat covers ASAP or wait for a bit. I'm looking for more useful small mods that will help in the long run.

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm not looking to tune the car for a while probably until the warranty is up. I'm looking for small things to begin with :)
Hmm, can't go wrong with some good tires

Uh if you have a manual, short throw shifter?

Front/rear sway bar

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey guys so I'm looking to modifications, however smalls ones to begin with. A have a Civic Hatch Sport so I have cloth seats. Would you guys recommend getting seat covers ASAP or wait for a bit. I'm looking for more useful small mods that will help in the long run.

Thanks guys!
Ceramic tint $250, splash guards $70, custom floor liners $100+, LED interior lights $10-$20, wheel locks $38, front seat covers $40, side marker tint $12, foglight overlays $17, shift knob cover $6, sew on steering wheel cover $25. Those are a few things I've done, to give you some ideas. The sport hatchback already has nice wheels.

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Honestly, it's a new car so I would get protection items first. Seat covers, wheel locks, splash guards, floor liners, foglight overlays, and slap a couple coats of wax on. A clear bra would help too, it's a little pricey.

OP
OP
HatchHTX

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly, it's a new car so I would get protection items first. Seat covers, wheel locks, splash guards, floor liners, foglight overlays, and slap a couple coats of wax on. A clear bra would help too, it's a little pricey.
Thats what i was thinking about was protective items. I don't know if I should wait to get seat covers or just pull the trigger now. I have only had my car for 3 days now and just trying to get a feel for everything. I definitely want to keep everything in great shape.

civicdabest-foo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5L turbo CVT
Country flag
Clear bra is a must if you're going to be driving on the highways and expect to be pelted with stones and bugs and you want to keep parts of the front in good shape.
Sponsored