First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was absolutely dead set on RR, but could only get PMM sadly. However, PMM turned out to be Incredible. Super deep sparkle. Would still trade for a RR, but man shes sexy when she is clean!
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Was absolutely dead set on RR, but could only get PMM sadly. However, PMM turned out to be Incredible. Super deep sparkle. Would still trade for a RR, but man shes sexy when she is clean!
My order in terms of looks was blue > polished metal > white = black > red. For buying it was blue > polished metal > white = red > black (keeping it clean is difficult). Got a red one :p It's growing on me though. There really isn't a bad color for the Type R though.

ExileAeterna

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My order in terms of looks was blue > polished metal > white = black > red. For buying it was blue > polished metal > white = red > black (keeping it clean is difficult). Got a red one :p It's growing on me though. There really isn't a bad color for the Type R though.
Sounds like we should trade lol..only color I hate is the sonic grey

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Sounds like we should trade lol..only color I hate is the sonic grey
Haha, it sure does... Problem is, mine already has had a bunch of rock chips :( We'd also need to swap wheels (I'm bad with curbs). I didn't like the sonic grey at first (in the pictures), but it does look better in person. I'd probably rate it with white and red personally.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha, it sure does... Problem is, mine already has had a bunch of rock chips :( We'd also need to swap wheels (I'm bad with curbs). I didn't like the sonic grey at first (in the pictures), but it does look better in person. I'd probably rate it with white and red personally.
Don’t feel bad, my wheels AND front splitter have both eaten the curb more times than they should (stupid low curbs!!), and my car has been assailed by rocks too. I’m not too worried by em, eventually I’ll get them corrected.

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
Me too! but the closest RR was 5 hours away and they wanted $10k over sticker. I saw the PMM in person and fell in love with it.

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
White. I say that because I've had a gray car for the last 12 years and reaaaaallly didn't want another one lol but second choice was black, even so was still a little impartial to it because it muddles the features a bit. Then red. It's a lot of red but not bad. At the end of it all I had to ask myself what I'd be happiest seeing in my driveway. And I couldn't be happier. :) blue just didn't appeal to me. It is a beautiful blue don't get me wrong but for me it clashes too much with the red.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aegean Blue Metallic. Loved it on my SI and even more on my CTR. In a parking lot full of black, gray, silver cars you can spot that blue easily. As if you need help finding your CTR. The new Boost Blue is cool, definitely reminds me of Spoon. But still not as rich looking as the ABM.