tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
To clarify, both the AWE Track and Touring have resonators in the mid-pipe. It's mostly to cut rasp.

1603152198816.png
Ah, you are correct. I was referring to the 180 Tech that’s in the Touring vs the Track.

Last edited:

Ismael Lafluer

Project Harukonokaze R-00691
First Name
Ismael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2016 Honda Accord sport, 2007 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Im not sure if this is the best but Just got Milltek resonated paired with USR downpipe. Sounds incredible! Doesn't sound raspy nor does it sound deep. Right in the middle most importantly no drone. Exhaust is super quiet even on a cold start and doesn't produce sound unless you hit throttle. Night and day comparison coming from Greddy SP supreme

QuasarMotors

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quasarracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CTR
Country flag
Rampage Ti exhaust but everyone likes what they like. Really just depends on looks and what sound you are after. The down pipe will make a big difference in the sound as well depending if you are stock, aftermarket high flow cat or catless.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Im not sure if this is the best but Just got Milltek resonated paired with USR downpipe. Sounds incredible! Doesn't sound raspy nor does it sound deep. Right in the middle most importantly no drone. Exhaust is super quiet even on a cold start and doesn't produce sound unless you hit throttle. Night and day comparison coming from Greddy SP supreme
Milltek sounds good and no drone is great but at $2k for a stainless system, it's at the very top of the price range.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think anyone that spends a lot of money on a Type R exhaust either has too much money to burn, or more likely just doesn't know how awesome a CTR sounds with a simple, inexpensive muffler delete. Just my humble opinion.

Honda Civic 10th gen BEST EXHAUST FOR CIVIC TYPE R?? IMG_4200.JPG

Pdpawlak09

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type-R
Country flag
I think anyone that spends a lot of money on a Type R exhaust either has too much money to burn, or more likely just doesn't know how awesome a CTR sounds with a simple, inexpensive muffler delete. Just my humble opinion.

IMG_4200.JPG
Any videos of your setup to enlighten us?

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag

IMG_4200.JPG
Any drone with this method?

Ismael Lafluer

Project Harukonokaze R-00691
First Name
Ismael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2016 Honda Accord sport, 2007 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Milltek sounds good and no drone is great but at $2k for a stainless system, it's at the very top of the price range.
Just not a fan of the sound the stock exhaust makes. I’ve never heard it in person so that’s maybe why I feel that way. We all know when you buy an exhaust you’re paying for R&D, brand naming and materials used to create it. They are not the most expensive but up there. Went the cheap route to test out different brand because I didn’t want to spend that kind of money on an exhaust. Greddy sounded good but the drone was no joke. Car was extremely loud at a cold start. After getting this there is no comparison. Even on a cold start the car is very quiet. Milltek did their homework and I commend them for that.

415_CTR

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag

IMG_4200.JPG
Stop being a cheap ass?have bad ass car and can’t even spend 1200 for decent exhaust

Tyrannosaurus WRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
Country flag
Youtube is your friend. Try something like "Type R muffler delete"
It's as easy to find exactly what you pictured above. You have above leaving the middle muffler losing the 2 sides. Now thats interesting. I'd love to hear how that sounds as I have no desire to do a full delete!

And last and most importantly does that set up drone in anyway???
Sponsored