BEST EXHAUST FOR CIVIC TYPE R??

CBPFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8
Country flag
need to take a look on some Remark video . Anyway forgot to mention that I would have 3 tips, so the hks even if it has great sound.. couldnt be my pick ?

i was looking on Remus so i can decide when relax and when be more aggressive.. but seems to be very raspy and loud with valve open from what i can see on videos. Is the sound good same as AWE or HKS in real? (or even better)
Sponsored

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
meanwhile guys, thank you for all the advice you have given me. In any case, I found two suppliers that can deliver AWE and 27Won exhausts at reasonable price here in Italy.

Last thing I would ask is: What you think sound better with a stock downpipe between the recent 27Won and AWE touring based on your experiences?

I would say that from clips.. 27won sound amazing with rv6 downpipe or others.. but cannot really find nothing with stock DP.. and as I'm going to run stock DP.. this is scaring me.. what would you pick between AWE and 17Won?
select with confidence, both In my opinion are great exhaust choices, with both companies also offering top tier customer service. I like 27WON design style a bit better, but can’t go wrong with AWE either.

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
Anyone have experience with the PRL DP / FP combo [+] ? It's catted, and I'm looking for something a little louder/more aggressive now I have the AWE track exhaust on (lovin' the exhaust way better now). Looks like KTuner is required after this install. O2 sensor socket + any other special tools needed that I should be aware of?
not that particular combo, but similar and you will be much louder, so if you looking for loud/aggressive you will get that with that combo paired with your AWE track edition ..

This is my AWE track edition paired with RV6 DP interior 3rd gear pull clip

kungfupanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TypeR
Country flag
Thanks @cvmomo1CTR! Did you notice you could hear more sounds distinctively? ...like turbo, etc?

Did you go catted or non? Curious just how much the difference would be. I'm going catted.
Sponsored

Last edited: