Best entry level coilovers for lowering my daily hatchback sport?

asdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I daily my 2019 hatchback sport and wanted to lower the car for aesthetics. (Similar to this guy's fitment.)
Honda Civic 10th gen Best entry level coilovers for lowering my daily hatchback sport? white 5 spoke.PNG

I don't really care for messing with ride stiffness at all, I just want it to ride smoothly and basically feel like stock while lowering the car a few inches. I know I could just get lowering springs, but I heard those mess with your struts long term. Can you guys recommend some good entry level/budget coilovers for my minimal requirements?
Sponsored

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I daily my 2019 hatchback sport and wanted to lower the car for aesthetics. (Similar to this guy's fitment.)
white 5 spoke.PNG

I don't really care for messing with ride stiffness at all, I just want it to ride smoothly and basically feel like stock while lowering the car a few inches. I know I could just get lowering springs, but I heard those mess with your struts long term. Can you guys recommend some good entry level/budget coilovers for my minimal requirements?
Truhart street plus or tein street basis z