Best dealership to go to for maintainence in the bay area?

jepuree

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, I recently just picked up a 2019 Type R. Its been a few years since I had a Honda so I'm just getting back into it. Does anyone have a recommended dealer they go to for warranty and maintenance? I'm located in the bay area.
Sponsored

mmmthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Country flag
Hey guys, I recently just picked up a 2019 Type R. Its been a few years since I had a Honda so I'm just getting back into it. Does anyone have a recommended dealer they go to for warranty and maintenance? I'm located in the bay area.
Bump, been wondering the same thing as well

jrow3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2003 4Runner
Country flag
Drew Eng at Serramonte Honda is a very well respected member of the Nor Cal CTR Facebook Group and a tech at the Honda dealer there. I'd trust no one else.

Last edited:

AndyjAi227

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan, 1999 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Country flag
Depending if you bought a maintenance package when you purchase your car. So i Know the 2 groups in the bay area are Victory and Sonic Automotives. Serramonte is part of Sonic group. if you purchase your Civic through a Sonic group, then your maintenance package will work there.

I bought my Civic at SF Honda, but because serramonte honda has a better service dept reputation. I Choose to go there. Even though SF Honda has 3 Service locations.

civ1cx

First Name
Civic X
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX 2016
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Depending if you bought a maintenance package when you purchase your car. So i Know the 2 groups in the bay area are Victory and Sonic Automotives. Serramonte is part of Sonic group. if you purchase your Civic through a Sonic group, then your maintenance package will work there.

I bought my Civic at SF Honda, but because serramonte honda has a better service dept reputation. I Choose to go there. Even though SF Honda has 3 Service locations.
SF Honda has the worse reputation for everything. It' like a taking your car to jiffy lube for an oil change and they come out with 10 other things that needs to be done. SF Honda also got crook sales people, and crappy managers. I've been there ONCE, and ONCE only. Not worth it. Serramonte has a far better serving department. They are not pushy either.

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type-R, 2015 Mini Cooper
Country flag
Anyone familiar with Ocean Honda in Burlingame? I live in the area, and it would be really convenient for me, haha
Sponsored