JCramin

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan- Daughter 2012 Civic Coupe - Son 1999 Civic Coupe
Country flag
TSP has by far the best customer service I have ever had anywhere.

Every since I bought my Ktuner along with the TSP Stage 1 from them, they have always answered any questions I had.
They would take my Tunes and Logs and review them to let me know what I was doing wrong.

I had what I consider, a major drivability issue recently I could not fix so I emailed TSP and Corey asked me to send my tune in and he would send my request to Derek.

Within two days Corey emailed me back with my tune that they made a minor change to for me that fixed my problem and made my car fun to drive again.

Thank you all at TSP for being an awesome company to work with

J
Sponsored

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
What they made? Here Im in mtl I'm running very rich on my stfb1 like ( -20 to -25 on idle or low gas with my 27won intake and rmm . I asked if derek could look my log file and said nothing was wrong with the tune but I'm getting p0172 system running to rich bank 1 ( Sometime ) and need to reflash to clear it back. They said my car as maybe have an problem or they could try to rescale de maf for 100$ . So the next week a called my dealer and they fixed my ac and looked for problem and finded nothing. So now I dont know what to do. Waiting on race maf 27won and maybe ask for a custom tune for my car and maybe will add an dp/fp combo.

Fixed my problems : they changed on warranty both camshaft and injector to fix it.

Ktuner 1.2 on tsp stage 1 map 3
cai 27won and rmm
94 oct petro canada

Last edited:
OP
OP
JCramin

JCramin

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan- Daughter 2012 Civic Coupe - Son 1999 Civic Coupe
Country flag
2019 Si K&N intake. Ktuner V2 with TSP Stage 1.

I'm still getting 36-38 mpg on the highway and around 29-30mph in town.
Sponsored