Best cleaner for Civic ‘16 EX seats?

aznhomieboi1689

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda Insight, Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Hi I’m new here and would like to know if you guys know of any good cleaning products to remove stains or other marks on the seats for my Civic ? It is a 2016 Civic Sedan EX with pictures attached!
Thank you
Honda Civic 10th gen Best cleaner for Civic ‘16 EX seats? F2E835D6-F2DB-4E48-83A0-814583577067
Sponsored

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Folex. I had coffee spill on my seat and it came right out, months later. My seats look like yours but even if they are different, Folex is a miracle worker. It's real cheap,, too. Get it at Lowes, Walmart, Amazon, etc.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/FOLEX-32-o...10zcd4Knzpf5r2C92eEaApYLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Spray a little directly on the seat. Let dwell for 30 seconds. You may need a soft bristle brush. Wipe off with microfiber. You may want to wipe with a damp microfiber and then let it dry.

OP
OP

aznhomieboi1689

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda Insight, Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Folex. I had coffee spill on my seat and it came right out, months later. My seats look like yours but even if they are different, Folex is a miracle worker. It's real cheap,, too. Get it at Lowes, Walmart, Amazon, etc.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/FOLEX-32-o...10zcd4Knzpf5r2C92eEaApYLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Spray a little directly on the seat. Let dwell for 30 seconds. You may need a soft bristle brush. Wipe off with microfiber. You may want to wipe with a damp microfiber and then let it dry.

thank you so much !!!!

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
Hi I’m new here and would like to know if you guys know of any good cleaning products to remove stains or other marks on the seats for my Civic ? It is a 2016 Civic Sedan EX with pictures attached!
Thank you
F2E835D6-F2DB-4E48-83A0-814583577067.jpeg
Without doubt, get something like this: https://www.amazon.ca/2513E-Portabl...ET+SPOT+CLEANER+MACHINE&qid=1599864814&sr=8-2

I have a similar one and did my seats after the winter when I've had used it to drop this kids off at school through the snowy months. No word of a lie but once I was done the seats literally looked brand new. This was after finding things like stuck candy, melted chocolate. Even the carpets with salt on them look pristine once I was done. Problem with using a chemical spot cleaner is your seats will look patchy and a lot of that dirt would be spread onto the seat. With that machine it literally sucks everything up.

Rusoman

First Name
Jairus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SE
Country flag
Spray special cleaner(apc) on the stain -> brush with drill brush -> then shampoo(extractor).
That is if you have the tools, most detailing shop have that tool.

neonjed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
+1 on using Folex. This product can also remove headliner stains.
Sponsored