Cyoda

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2019 Tundra CrewMax
Country flag
Looks good! How did you swap the Type R badge from the stock mats to the 3D Maxpiders?
They are the emblems off the OEM mats. They are held on by 2 button clips located on the underside.
1. Take the 3D emblem off of the new mats. The OEM’s are removed the same way. Be gentle with them so you can reuse the buttons.
2. There will be 2 holes left in the 3D mat from the emblem. Reuse the outer most hole to install the Type R emblem. The R emblem will cover the 2nd hole left by the 3D emblem.
3. You should put some type of sealer over the unused hole. It will be covered by the Type R emblem.
4. Make sure the emblem is straight before you puncture the second hole!!!! Double check!! Then with pressure on the Type R emblem you can make the hole.
5. Reinstall the backing plate and button clips.... enjoy your custom mats!
Sponsored

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love my OEM mats and trunk tray.

Honda Civic 10th gen Best choice for all weather floor mats? 683127F6-4A63-4BDF-A6FF-33C2D697967E

Honda Civic 10th gen Best choice for all weather floor mats? 5EA6FFFA-AAAE-4224-87BB-80BD38169ECF

Honda Civic 10th gen Best choice for all weather floor mats? C8FBFAA6-D608-4646-916D-461060564A8B

Honda Civic 10th gen Best choice for all weather floor mats? C6757293-DAB6-479D-A3A8-875EC8472BCC

NikkoPH

First Name
Nikko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan 2016 Honda Pilot Touring
Country flag
Maxpider, looks tidy and very easy to clean. Cheaper than husky or weathertech

GAS2HI

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R & 2006 S2000
Country flag
I really think coco mats are great as you can get them in a variety of colors and they wear like iron . Cocomats.com . No , I don’t work for them, but have had them in several cars. GREAT QUALITY and really dresses up the interior...

Sole_serious

First Name
Longo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Husky all day. Have them in my truck and in the R. Good coverage and never a complaint. I think WT was good but they lost their quality over the years.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Husky all day. Have them in my truck and in the R. Good coverage and never a complaint. I think WT was good but they lost their quality over the years.
I agree with the regular Floorliners however the newer HP fits like a glove and seems to be well made. Better than the regular Floorliners I picked up at the same time for my other car.

CanadaCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R (CW)
Country flag
Tuxmats (Or Phantom Mats from Costco - identical product) have by far the most coverage of any mat available for our car that I have seen. They even have a lot more coverage than the most expensive laser-measured Weathertechs or Husky mats:

https://www.tuxmat.ca/

https://www.costco.ca/phantom-custom-fit-car-floor-mats---starting-at-$199.99.product.100017140.html

They go all the way under the seats, and all the way up the sides of the footwells. They even have trim clips to hold them in place because they go right up against the trim to cover all of the carpet.

Hopefully they are available in the USA too as you won't find anything with more coverage.

I have black ones in my car and they look very good IMO.

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Second this for the 3dmaxspider

Although I don't have them for my Type R since it won't be seeing winter. I do have them in my 2014 Accord Coupe V6.
I got the husky because they were more of a bucket style than the others, and chicago in the winter gets a lot of salt in the road and salt sludge doesn't come easily out of carpet. I've found that it builds up on the sides of your shoes rather than underneath, and that makes it more likely for the vertical sections of carpet to be ruined by the salt sludge, so the high side walls on the husky is what i chose them for. Good fitment too.

arunto

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I have the Husky's and they are great mats. Also, they are currently $87 on Amazon.

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
I got the Husky mats. Great except the trunk tray isn't exact fit. If I had to do it again, I would skip the trunk tray and look at another option.

Sole_serious

First Name
Longo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I got the Husky mats. Great except the trunk tray isn't exact fit. If I had to do it again, I would skip the trunk tray and look at another option.
This I have to agree. A little big for the trunk.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
I'm running OEDRO mats that I found on sale for 60 bucks. Was definitely worth it.
Sponsored