Best(cheapest) place to purchase Milltek Exhaust for FK8

typearrrgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Hey guys, as the title states, I am looking to purchase the MIlltek Road+ exhaust for my FK8. Found a couple spots online that sell the Road+. Best price I've seen is $1,599 shipped. Any other places or vendors you would recommend that could beat that?

One other thing, I am pairing it to the catless PRL DP. Will I need any additional brackets/adapters or will it all line up just fine? Currently have a 27won exhaust on the car but am looking to quiet it a bit more. Will also have that exhaust up for sale soon so ping me if there is any interest.
Sponsored

OP
OP

typearrrgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Kinda surprised there was no input on this. I figured at least a vendor would jump in with some info. Anyone....Buelller...Bueller...

BuLL

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW FK8
Country flag
Kinda surprised there was no input on this. I figured at least a vendor would jump in with some info. Anyone....Buelller...Bueller...
just saw it on USR website for $1459 but that’s not including any additional upgrades, etc.

OP
OP

typearrrgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
just saw it on USR website for $1459 but that’s not including any additional upgrades, etc.
Yeah I saw that one already, but it comes out to $1650 with the center pipe resonator which is basically the Road+. Darkside Motoring is currently in the leader board at $1599. Just fishing to see if there are any other better offers out there.

BuLL

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW FK8
Country flag
Yeah I saw that one already, but it comes out to $1650 with the center pipe resonator which is basically the Road+. Darkside Motoring is currently in the leader board at $1599. Just fishing to see if there are any other better offers out there.
ahhh I see I see. Well best of luck man. Any reason you’re going with Milltek? I’m deciding between a couple options myself... always curious why people are going in certain directions....

It would be nice if we could get a bidding war with some vendors ?? but the demand is just too high apparently
Sponsored