Best Center console cover?

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys so I just bought my new civic and the first thing that I notice that I do not like is the cloth arms rests and center console. They get dirty way to quick and honestly quite uncomfortable. Has anyone found a center console and armrest kit that is comfortable and affordable? Thanks
Sponsored

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey guys so I just bought my new civic and the first thing that I notice that I do not like is the cloth arms rests and center console. They get dirty way to quick and honestly quite uncomfortable. Has anyone found a center console and armrest kit that is comfortable and affordable? Thanks
I got a nice looking one on Ebay. Ended up not using it and keeping the cloth, due to fitment. If you want a permanent replacement, I suggest removing the cloth and having it done professionally if possible. Or use leather pieces from EX-L trim that would have perfect fitment. Of course, that would be the expensive option. If you get the cheap tape and tuck kits online and put leather on top of the cloth, the two side pieces on the console don't click back down. From a distance it'll look nice, but up close doesn't look great. You could keep the cloth and use shout auto upholstery cleaner, comes with a brush on top.