Best CBD product?

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Looking to reduce anxiety? What do you recommend?
Sponsored

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Looking to reduce anxiety? What do you recommend?
100% Rosebud CBD.
I have tried several different ones but from my research I found them to have the best relaxing calming effect for my anxiety.

OP
OP

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Thank you much appreciated. I found the website and got a 10% off offer. I will go for it. At this time I have tried MedMD 750 MG full spectrum as well as Medterra 500 MG isolate and also 1,000 mg Isolate from Medterra. It's hard to say which is best. Part of the problem with OCD and anxiety is that I fuss ... it's not FDA approved. What's in this? Will I have a liver enzime issue? I would say that the 750 MG full spectrum MedMD seemed to maybe be spiked with THC perhaps higher than the .03 or .3 percent of HEMP (I forget the legit level) ... since I noticed a mild effect (Yikes) BUT this is NOT what I need or want. After the jolt which was short lived (maybe 30 min) ... I felt worse than before an jittery. In my personal experience physicians won't help. I got the side eye view and was told "We have other way's to treat you" ... So ... it's the wild west. With no kickback from big pharma ... you know ... Oreo Cookies is looking to add CBD to their cookies so this seemed to be the extreme case that is getting attention. As I understand in June the FDA will become involved. I guess I would hope they outlaw this stuff and regulate it to the point I can perhaps earn a legit RX for treatment. SSRI and SSI DO NOT WORK FOR ME. Just looking for relief!

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I feel your pain. I took 100mg Zoloft for 5 years and was on .25mg Xanax before that. I mistakenly learned about the grapefruit interaction the hard way and went back to Xanax after. I have had good results with JustCBD dried fruit. A $20 tub lasts me about a week. The mango and pineapple are good. I have a dropper next to the bed which works too. For light anxiety CBD works. For anything else I still prefer .5 to 1mg Xanax. Fact is my health insurance covers most of the cost and it is a non issue to take at work since it is prescribed. Hell I have taken it 30 minutes before a meeting when I know the discussion is going to be hell. I started taking antianxiety medication in my late 20's and am now in my early 40's. It works well for me, but it is not for everyone.

raniquecalvano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Country flag
Does anyone know the best type of CBD to relief back pain? I am seeking something more updated nowadays.

JackMiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Country flag
It's great that you're exploring CBD products to reduce anxiety. Back in 2019, the CBD landscape was rapidly evolving, and it's likely you were looking for the best option to alleviate your anxiety. If you're still on the lookout for reliable information, I'd recommend checking out https://releaf.co.uk, a platform that provides comprehensive insights into various CBD products.
Although the thread is a bit older, the information at this website is likely to remain relevant due to its focus on educating users about CBD and its potential benefits. Their detailed guides can help you navigate through the variety of products available and choose the one that suits your needs and preferences.

Last edited:

baska

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX-T
Country flag
I also suffer from anxiety and want to try CBD, but I wonder whether anyone started taking meds first.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
Cymbalta has been helpful for me but it's vital to consult with a healthcare professional to explore the right options. You can find more information about medications like Cymbalta at Canadian Pharmacy. Alongside medication, don't underestimate the power of mindfulness, deep breathing, and seeking support from friends and family. Managing anxiety is not that easy but it's great that you're actively seeking solutions.
Sponsored