Best bang for your buck exhaust system?!

All around best exhaust system?

• Greddy

• AFE

• Magnaflow

• Thermal R&D

• MAP

• Invidia

• 27 Won

• Vibrant

• Hks

• Borla

• Stock set up

Results are only viewable after voting.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Any bumper burning or black soot on the bumper? Do you ever scrap it? Like backing up into a parking spot etc.
I’ve had the exhaust for almost 9 months. Never scraped it, no burning bumper.
I only put the downpipe on the other day so i can’t comment black soot just yet

OP
OP

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
I’ve had the exhaust for almost 9 months. Never scraped it, no burning bumper.
I only put the downpipe on the other day so i can’t comment black soot just yet
All gaskets included and plug and play?

This might be a weird question, but does Greddy or most exhausts include a Front pipe?

Last edited:

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sti, 2019 Si, Fr-S, 350z, Evo X
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ive used invidia on every car I've had- sounds great, burnt tips look even better...and it aint as $$ as hks or borla but doesnt sound crappy and produce no gains like turbo xs

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
All gaskets included and plug and play?

This might be a weird question, but does Greddy or most exhausts include a Front pipe?
All gaskets included. I did the install in about an 2 hours with minimal clearance. That includes taking the stock one off. Just spray some silicone on the rubber hangers.
It does not include a front pipe, but you don’t really need one. The restriction is in the downpipe

UberCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Modern Steel Civic EX-L 2006 Highlander Hybrid 2002 Honda Insight 2000 Audi A6 2.7t
Country flag
Your title say best B4$ and so it should have a stock exhaust option or DP only option. No exhaust is even close to worth it for this car if you are considering B4$ only. Get a catless downpipe and be done with it if you want the best B4b$. If you need to spend $ on an exhaust know that it won't noticeably help performance it just sounds and looks cool.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Your title say best B4$ and so it should have a stock exhaust option or DP only option. No exhaust is even close to worth it for this car if you are considering B4$ only. Get a catless downpipe and be done with it if you want the best B4b$. If you need to spend $ on an exhaust know that it won't noticeably help performance it just sounds and looks cool.
Also worth noting that if you put a catless down pipe and keep the stock exhaust system, you will develop a raspy sound at higher rpm’s. You’ll have to remove the resonator. But yes, don’t expect the power gain from a cat back exhaust

OP
OP

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag

Added Stock set up, too the poll.
Prl proved no gains from exhaust systems. And i dont think a Downpipe should be classified as a Exhaust system, a component yes but not a complete system.

OP
OP

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Do you run a exhaust set up? If so which one? Do you like it?

UberCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Modern Steel Civic EX-L 2006 Highlander Hybrid 2002 Honda Insight 2000 Audi A6 2.7t
Country flag
No, I am a cheapo and the CVT Civic is my family car. I keep up with the threads and performance options, but am still 100% stock. I really need to get a ktuner though, my Civic has been paid off for a year and a half. I should just throw $1k at a Ktuner and PRL DP.

RicEeyEs

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic Si
Country flag
Also worth noting that if you put a catless down pipe and keep the stock exhaust system, you will develop a raspy sound at higher rpm’s. You’ll have to remove the resonator. But yes, don’t expect the power gain from a cat back exhaust
Is there a huge sound difference between catted and catless? Other than the raspiness. I’m having a hard time choosing between the two
Sponsored