idoc777

First Name
monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ex
Country flag
i'm looking for water proof all season floor mats. i came across this on ebay, has anyone gotten this? how is the quality? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suitable-F...-Car-Floor-Mats/223900624742?var=522647417597

it says made of: high-quality thick microfiber leather, high-density memory foam, composite Colin non-woven fabrics, environmentally friendly XPE bottom shell design, high-density antiskid fabric ??

then on the bottom description says its a "Shoe"?? just a translation problem?
Sponsored

OP
OP

idoc777

First Name
monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ex
Country flag
i'm looking for water proof all season floor mats. i came across this on ebay, has anyone gotten this? how is the quality? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suitable-F...-Car-Floor-Mats/223900624742?var=522647417597

it says made of: high-quality thick microfiber leather, high-density memory foam, composite Colin non-woven fabrics, environmentally friendly XPE bottom shell design, high-density antiskid fabric ??

how about this one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/383585848887

YankeeSi

First Name
jerad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si sedan
Country flag
husky

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you have a hatchback Oedro is by far the best quality vs price. I looked for a while and this is what I came up with. When I got them they were $80 shipped. Not sure if that still applies but it was going for months and months. They are the same quality as husky or weathertech but waaay cheaper.

They are $90 right now with free shipping and a 10% off coupon
https://www.[site banned for spam]/honda-civic-2016-2019-floor-mats-full-set-3-mats

Again don't judge by the price these are just as good as any of the $140 sets. When I get a CTR I'm getting another set.

JackOfAllBlades

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport 2.0L 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I snagged my Oedro's on Amazon, they are nice, and cover the center of the rear floorboard as well.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
I'm running the same set of Weathertec mats that I bought for my 16 EX-L Coupe in my 19 Touring Coupe, they still look new when cleaned up and have a lifetime warranty. There are cheaper mats for sure, but these sure have held up well.

biosses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag

this is cheap Chinese stuff, looks good in pic, crappy in person. i bought Husky and Weather Tech...Weather Tech is better.

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
Another vote for Oedro. Google around for coupons and you can get the whole set for around $80. They are indistinguishable in quality from the Weathertech mats I have for my wife's car. The only potential hangup is a moral one. Weathertech is made in the US, Oedro is a Chinese company.

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Running weathertech. Worth every penny.

Hydrolic11

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Meh, I got the Weathertech ones and I can't say they are worth the price, but that is being subjective. I got the black ones and after a Chicago winter, the black is now permanently gray/faded due to the salt and grime, no matter how much you scrub or wash them. I got all 4 mats and they were around $180.

Are they better than the cloth mats? Well, yes, and I'm glad I bought them, living in Chicago, but keep in mind they do fade, if you get the black ones. They look great new though, and fit rather well. I tried using the Stoner Car Care Trim Shine Protectant, and they do work and restores the mats back to black, but it's temporary and the mats return to a dull gray once again.

theslowest1

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm running the same set of Weathertec mats that I bought for my 16 EX-L Coupe in my 19 Touring Coupe, they still look new when cleaned up and have a lifetime warranty. There are cheaper mats for sure, but these sure have held up well.
Ditto

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
OEM and wait till they go on sale again. College Hills Honda or Honda's own E-store. Buy once and never worry about them again for the life of the car.

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T sedan, '12 LX sedan
Country flag
I've owned three sets of Weathertech mats (two were included with the purchase of the vehicle), the first set I bought on my own. They work, but there is no coverage for the "dead-pedal", so dirt slips behind and the sides that fit up against the edge of the foot-well have sagged on each set.
Black looses its "new" very quickly, but gray seems better. Neither can be "new" looking again after some use.
Sponsored