Best aftermarket exhaust?

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you have an aftermarket exhaust, list it below! Or if you prefer just doing a muffler delete, also comment below. I want to know what people put on their Civic's :)
Sponsored

R3D5IVE

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback MT6, 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road MT5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also interested in getting peoples opinions. Couple days ago I removed the left muffler (only side that bolts on) and took the car for a spin down the block and up the highway. It actually sounded pretty good! I don't like the idea of doing a muffler delete, but it may work out just fine.

Alberto1866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I have 27Won's exhaust and I love it. I've been meaning to get some sound clips but with how hot it is here I can't really get a good cold start. It is a bit on the pricier side but worth it in my opinion.

OP
OP
HatchHTX

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So would you guys recommend going aftermarket or going the easy route and doing a muffler delete?

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I have the Greddy Supreme SP for my Hatch Sport, and love it. Loud enough for my tastes, but not obnoxious. If you plan to go catless, I'd recommend Magnaflow, which will greatly minimize rasp, and will retain a deep tone. Are you in Houston too?

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Muffler delete alone won't change sound much. Muffler + resonator will sound better overall, but will be pretty loud, and won't have the deep tone you'll get with a well tuned catback.

OP
OP
HatchHTX

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the Greddy Supreme SP for my Hatch Sport, and love it. Loud enough for my tastes, but not obnoxious. If you plan to go catless, I'd recommend Magnaflow, which will greatly minimize rasp, and will retain a deep tone. Are you in Houston too?
I am from Houston!

OP
OP
HatchHTX

HatchHTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cool, same here.
I'm about to purchase my Hatch and I'm just looking into future mods down the road. I am ditching my Mustang and coming to the Honda side. I like loud, but at the same time I don't want the typical "honda rice" sound.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I'm about to purchase my Hatch and I'm just looking into future mods down the road. I am ditching my Mustang and coming to the Honda side. I like loud, but at the same time I don't want the typical "honda rice" sound.
If you want it loud Check out this guy who did a muffler AND resonator delete. Personally i don’t like the way it sounds..
Sponsored