First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Long story short, 4th suspension setup on my car. My teins had noises in front and back. Now these have thumping noises over bumps in the rear. What could cause this? I'm thinking I am too low. I have no gotten an alignment yet until I get the proper height and they settle.

Also, how the hell do I adjust the dampening in the rear????

Update: called BC and they said the preload isnt set correctly. The shop is going to charge me again for fixing it because i brought my own parts. smh already charged me 8 hours labor at $76/hr to fucking install them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Choc0latethunder

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You are able to adjust them dampening for the rear at the top of the rear strut. You can reach it up behind the liner after you take the wheel off. Count the amount of turns the knob can move and adjust it to the middle.

OP
OP

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You are able to adjust them dampening for the rear at the top of the rear strut. You can reach it up behind the liner after you take the wheel off. Count the amount of turns the knob can move and adjust it to the middle.
oh good. i was worried i wouldnt be able to get to it. do you have these? what setting are yours on?