Ctrdanny

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
Does anyone have any pics on BC coils for type r? Or have heard how the they ride? I know Bc racing is a good brand just haven’t heard many people run it for type r
Sponsored

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
BC Racing is more of a budget coilovers IMO. I had them on my G35, and the strut was leaking oil after a year, and I had to buy a replacement from them. The ride is alright, and they offer a lot of adjustments, but that was 10 years ago. I think most type R owners will just go for the springs so they can keep the 3 dampening adjustment from 3 modes, and if they really want to go with coilovers, from what I’ve seen, they go with high end or midrange coilovers such as HKS, Ohlins, JRZ, etc. The type R stock suspension is really good so Go with a budget coilovers is a step down IMO.

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
BC is just Chinese made junk. You're better off with Eibach or Swift springs. If you want something better than stock go with HKS, Ohlins, KW, MCS, or JRZ.

OP
OP

Ctrdanny

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
BC is just Chinese made junk. You're better off with Eibach or Swift springs. If you want something better than stock go with HKS, Ohlins, KW, MCS, or JRZ.
Good to know I was between fortune auto and BC thanks for the help guys!

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
BC is a Taiwanese company. Very popular brand of coils, known for being the best for bang buck coils. For track use we would recommend other companies mentioned above.

-Josh
Sponsored