Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This seems to be a newer bayson r product I don’t recall seeing. I have seen the one for the si and hatch without aero kit. (Which I tried and does not fit right on the sport hatch.)

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...r-civic-sport-replaces-stock-lip.38892/page-3

This one is specifically for the sport and touring with aero kit. Just curious if anyone tried this yet and how is the fitment. From the photos the side winglets seems off but could be just the angle. (Says test fit so maybe not screwed down????)

https://baysonr.com/products/copy-o...-si?rq=yr_2018~mk_honda~md_civic~uc_front-lip

Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring 4257571D-E6E4-4FD1-8554-2D9E40CE28CA
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring EF76E34B-9A6D-47E6-84C0-7B8DEEB23A51
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring 1BD0B752-5184-4418-99EB-CE3F7BBCB232

Last edited:

Miggytronz

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I believe this one slides over the factory Sport lip and the mounting is minimal.

OP
OP
civic model x

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe this one slides over the factory Sport lip and the mounting is minimal.
Looks pretty simple to install. Agreed that it goes over the OEM aero lip for the sport and sport touring hatch. Just curious about fitment and seeing if anyone has purchased this lip to see opinions on it. There are not many options for the sport/touring models without the need to buy a standard hatch lip or need to remove the aero lip. I may end up buying this and trying it out. Looks like a good option.

OP
OP
civic model x

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally received it today. Just test fitted need to paint it gloss black. But fitment looks good. You do have to muscle it in. But the fit is correct.
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring 2E894290-8596-468C-B559-E00C3F69F89F
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring 06A51FFC-CF91-4DF6-A2A6-042D043EB504
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring 482C0773-4A6E-4799-AFD4-82E4396713AF

OP
OP
civic model x

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sanded down and Painted waiting a few days to dry.
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring 20B8BE89-EC07-472C-B7D4-292E38D3222B
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson TR style front lip for sport and sport touring 4AA84B7F-9830-40BD-8352-FD180B2713ED

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You painted it yourself? Looks good! I am also from the Bay Area. If I get this lip, would you be able to get it painted? Does it exactly match the black with the factory side skirt and rear diffuser?

OP
OP
civic model x

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You painted it yourself? Looks good! I am also from the Bay Area. If I get this lip, would you be able to get it painted? Does it exactly match the black with the factory side skirt and rear diffuser?
It self painted. Hehe wife is already saying I do enough to my car let alone do another car. It’s just gloss black paint rustoleum 2x primer and gloss black. It’s not perfect but a very close enough of a match. It’s black so you can barely tell. Just sprayed on about 3-5 coats. I did overspray and had to resand which was a huge pain since I was spraying at night for a 4th coat. Saw the overspray in the morning had to wait for it to fully dry, sand it all off and resprayed the winglet that had excess. Smooth out the paint wet sanding and rubbing compound to polish out after repaint and drying. If I had to probably do it again I probably give it to a paint shop like what I did for my spoiler. Probably spent a good 10 hours in total on it throughout the week. If the overspray did not occur probably half that time. But telling me my old butt can still do it.

OP
OP
civic model x

civic model x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ran the si one in my EX hatch, I’ll probably pick this one up too!
Be sure to check with bayson R. Description says need aero kit to fit. The larger side bolsters maybe helping support it up and hold it in place. Words of caution before you purchase for the ex.
Sponsored

Last edited: