Bayson R /pro civic track style/ Type R lip ?

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Hi guys,
please help me to decide which lip is better and easy to fit for civic Si. I know for HFP lip I need to take the bumper off but for others it's not required
Sponsored

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Hi guys,
please help me to decide which lip is better and easy to fit for civic Si. I know for HFP lip I need to take the bumper off but for others it's not required
Bayson R and Procivic lip you do not need to take your bumper off. I don’t know if you have to with the Type R lip, but I do know it isn’t a direct fit and in order to make it fit you will need to make some modifications to.

I have the Bayson R and love it though. Very happy I went with it.

OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bayson R and Procivic lip you do not need to take your bumper off. I don’t know if you have to with the Type R lip, but I do know it isn’t a direct fit and in order to make it fit you will need to make some modifications to.

I have the Bayson R and love it though. Very happy I went with it.
Actually ProCivc looks same as Bayson R and also ProCivic lip is on sale along with a coupon code for tax refunds time

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was just debating this a few hours ago! Ended up copping pro civic because the sale and I also copped a few other things so got a bigger discount

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I was thinking same thing.
$239.61 Type R is authentic painted and looks damn good, but doesn't fit our cars and you will see a gap on the edges. (some guy said he used hardening clay to patch holes)
$114.99 BaysonR tr-style unpainted fits perfectly.
Other considerations:
$125 Ikon Motorsports gt-style < I recommend this one
$92.99 Ebay fc jdm ctr splitter < I recommend this one
$73.99 Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Lip 4 piece

And if you decide on something let me know so I can order too and save on some shipping :)

OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was thinking same thing.
$239.61 Type R is authentic painted and looks damn good, but doesn't fit our cars and you will see a gap on the edges. (some guy said he used hardening clay to patch holes)
$114.99 BaysonR tr-style unpainted fits perfectly.
Other considerations:
$125 Ikon Motorsports gt-style < I recommend this one
$92.99 Ebay fc jdm ctr splitter < I recommend this one
$73.99 Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Lip 4 piece

And if you decide on something let me know so I can order too and save on some shipping :)
did you check abs dynamics lip. it's out of stock now but looks awesome. no need to drill holes at all

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
did you check abs dynamics lip. it's out of stock now but looks awesome. no need to drill holes at all
Yes I did, because I was checking out their side extensions which are also sold out but found the sides on ebay at double the price...weird right?

A member mentioned getting this one a few days ago. I found it 200 bucks cheaper but that's it. Still too much for me.

https://www.darksidemotoring.com/products/blitz-front-air-lip-honda-civic-hatchback-fk7

so... Bayson R ftw?

Last edited:
OP
OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
YouTube video I made describing the Bayson R front lip install and first impression! Check it out!

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I'm curious how fast you can go before front lip will fly away?

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve had the bayson and ikon front lips but I now have the abs dynamics lip. The abs dynamics is a waaaaayyy better lip when it comes to how it mounts. It cost a little bit more but you get a new bottom grill piece, under tray and the lip. All mount like an oem part. You do have to take the bumper off though.

If you want a lip that you don’t have to drill into the bumper, abs dynamics all day. They also put a super high price until they are back in stock.

Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson R /pro civic track style/ Type R lip ? 82FFDE9C-0593-4B42-8657-2140BD82DE9F

Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson R /pro civic track style/ Type R lip ? D79A0742-C0D3-4DFC-8419-5ECE465D0B62