Bayson R /pro civic track style/ Type R lip ?

OctoberNotice

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I’ve had the bayson and ikon front lips but I now have the abs dynamics lip. The abs dynamics is a waaaaayyy better lip when it comes to how it mounts. It cost a little bit more but you get a new bottom grill piece, under tray and the lip. All mount like an oem part. You do have to take the bumper off though.

If you want a lip that you don’t have to drill into the bumper, abs dynamics all day. They also put a super high price until they are back in stock.

82FFDE9C-0593-4B42-8657-2140BD82DE9F.jpeg

D79A0742-C0D3-4DFC-8419-5ECE465D0B62.jpeg
You may have convinced me to go with the abs dynamics over the bayson lip. Will this lip fit just the same on my 2020 hatchback EX? And as far as it being unpainted, my ride is white, so having a black lip is already in the cards. Can I just install this guy as it comes or will it look bad?

Thanks! Just saw that they've got a few in ebay for a similar price, but with free shipping to get it much closer cost wise to bayson. I like the idea of it fitting in more similar to an oem part than drilling into the bottom of my bumper.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You may have convinced me to go with the abs dynamics over the bayson lip. Will this lip fit just the same on my 2020 hatchback EX? And as far as it being unpainted, my ride is white, so having a black lip is already in the cards. Can I just install this guy as it comes or will it look bad?

Thanks! Just saw that they've got a few in ebay for a similar price, but with free shipping to get it much closer cost wise to bayson. I like the idea of it fitting in more similar to an oem part than drilling into the bottom of my bumper.
Coming from the bayson, the abs dynamics is way better for the price. The way you see it on my car is how it came. I put back to black on it to make it a little glossy.

It should fit the same since it comes with the lower grill and under tray thing. You’ll be removing yours completely. To my knowledge, the bumpers are the same and have the same mounting spots as the si would.

Partsmike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si Coupe
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Bayson R /pro civic track style/ Type R lip ? CE38BE6C-3AA0-4375-9F0C-55889F63B252
Ordered the type r style front lip from Abs Dynamics and installed today. Very pleased, snapped into factory parts like OEM. Have just a couple photos but can take more if peps would like to see certain places.

OctoberNotice

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
CE38BE6C-3AA0-4375-9F0C-55889F63B252.jpeg
Ordered the type r style front lip from Abs Dynamics and installed today. Very pleased, snapped into factory parts like OEM. Have just a couple photos but can take more if peps would like to see certain places.
This looks sweet! Did the red pinstripe come on it out of the box, or did you put it on? I'm hoping to get a strip of white to accent my hatch when I get mine. I was dragging my feet on their ebay page and they sold out from under me. I'm hoping they relist some soon, that $60 shipping on their site is a bit much for me.

Partsmike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si Coupe
Country flag
This looks sweet! Did the red pinstripe come on it out of the box, or did you put it on? I'm hoping to get a strip of white to accent my hatch when I get mine. I was dragging my feet on their ebay page and they sold out from under me. I'm hoping they relist some soon, that $60 shipping on their site is a bit much for me.
The red pin stripe came with kit. Also has reflective film for night and 3m brand. Put on during install. Great product. Was a little worried off eBay as well but took chance. Getting tracking info was a little difficult but had faith in company. Also with you know what around was worried they may not be there to ship. But all was well and arrived before schedule. Shipping was free for me just had to wait about three weeks. Install time with some basic knowledge was about two hours.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Ebay page just restocked. I placed an order on one today. Saved $60 on shipping

OctoberNotice

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Ebay page just restocked. I placed an order on one today. Saved $60 on shipping
Haha, I saw that this morning and have been watching. Ten available, then nine. Must've been you. Thanks for looking out though. Placing my order now.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
If i remove current lip from my 18 hb sport, do you think is gonna fit? Looks perfect!

Edit: i just checked their website and I found for sport.

mforcino

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Any tips for the install? How long did the project take?