Bay Area - Silicon Valley South Bay Meets!

OP
OP
Project-09373

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Just a friendly reminder of this weeks meet, everyone!

Details:

Friday July 9th (7/9/21) at 7PM. Location would be at the same Lawrence Starbucks parking lot in Santa Clara– please park behind the credit union. I will be bringing some Krispy Kreme donuts so be ready! =)

Address: 3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051

Welcome to a mature crowd ONLY.

I already have a great group of people showing up and we are open to all makes and models but Hondas are encouraged, of course.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Project-09373

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Follow up reminder for this evenings meet! Hope to see some familiar and new faces out there! Donuts are first come first serve... =)

Details:

Today, July 9th (7/9/21) at 7PM.

Location would be at the same Lawrence Starbucks parking lot in Santa Clara– please park behind the credit union.

I already have a great group of people showing up and we are open to all makes and models but Hondas are encouraged, of course.

OP
OP
Project-09373

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Awesome turn out once again everyone– Thank you all for stopping by and hanging out for a bit.

Also, thanks for helping me finish all the donuts!

Till the next one,

Cheers!

OP
OP
Project-09373

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Ladies and gentlemen!

It's about that time for our next local mini meet Saturday, Sept 18th (9/18/21) at 4PM. Location will be at the same Lawrence Starbucks parking lot in Santa Clara– please park behind the credit union.

Once again, I will be having a great group of people showing up and we are open to all makes and models but Hondas are encouraged, of course.

Hope to see familiar and new local faces out there!

Honda Civic 10th gen Bay Area - Silicon Valley South Bay Meets! 96efd0ef-89cb-46cc-b620-784866ff4ad7-jpg-

Last edited:

OP
OP
Project-09373

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
***Reminder Bump!***

Ladies and gentlemen!

It's about that time for our next local mini meet tomorrow Saturday, Sept 18th (9/18/21) at 4PM. Location will be at the same Lawrence Starbucks parking lot in Santa Clara– please park behind the credit union.

Once again, I will be having a great group of people showing up and we are open to all makes and models but Hondas are encouraged, of course.

Hope to see familiar and new local faces out there!

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
Country flag
Had a change of plans today, can't make it. Everyone have a good time!

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The meet turned out great! Thanks again! As for the Mirror Mod I did, this is where I got my Honda Civic Power Folding Mirrors Kit. HRS – 2018-20 Honda Civic Power Folding Mirrors - Sedan/FK7/FK8 – HIREV SPORTS . It should include nearly everything you need (you will need a metal clothes hanger for "painfully" fishing wires through rubber grommets). The instructions are in that link on the store page has a PDF. You can also sorta use these 10th Gen Accord vids as a reference along with the PDF HRS 2018-2020 Honda Accord Power Folding Mirrors Installation - YouTube and Power Folding Mirror Motor Kit (Install Video) - YouTube. Don't mess with the special connectors in the instructions (a small white connector with four mini L shaped key pins.) Basically to save you from disaster, just cut and splice/wrap/solder together wires basically. It's the hardest mod I've done and I had to have my dad help. It took us more than 8 Hours literally. I recommend do it if you want to face the worst pain in your life and have lots of patience or take it to a professional shop.

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
The mirror mod is a very high risk mod and can f up your electronic controls so I don't recommend since again it's very complex and most time consuming mod.
Sponsored