Bay Area - Silicon Valley South Bay Meets!

Deleted member 44294

Got a big Cars and coffee meet up tomorrow morning here in Santa Cruz County at the capital of them on 41st Ave. 7:30 AM

SCcivic

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 300zx 2012 Corolla S 2018 Civic Hatchback 1.5L Turbo
Country flag
Got a big Cars and coffee meet up tomorrow morning here in Santa Cruz County at the capital of them on 41st Ave. 7:30 AM
Damn I keep missing these meets. Im here in Santa Cruz as well and have been looking for some Fellow Civic drivers to cruise with.

ian408

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type R Sonic
Country flag
Hey Gang! For those of you that came out last time, I hope you had a chance to meet DJ-he was driving the black NSX. Turns out he's got a detail business on the side. I took my Tacoma over to have a basic interior detail. I stopped by this evening to have that done. It took a couple of hours and turned out great.

Very happy with the over-all quality of the work.

DJ's business is called Bushido Detail IG: @bushidodetail. I definitely would recommend him for your detail needs.

OP
OP
Project-09373

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Ladies and gentlemen!

It's about that time for our next local mini meet Friday July 9th (7/9/21) at 7PM. Location would be at the same Lawrence Starbucks parking lot in Santa Clara– please park behind the credit union. I will be bringing some Krispy Kreme donuts so be ready! =)

Address: 3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051

Welcome to a mature crowd ONLY.

I already have a great group of people showing up and we are open to all makes and models but Hondas are encouraged, of course.

Hope to see familiar and new local faces out there!

Honda Civic 10th gen Bay Area - Silicon Valley South Bay Meets! 96efd0ef-89cb-46cc-b620-784866ff4ad7-

OP
OP
Project-09373

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Just a friendly reminder of next weeks meet everyone!

Have a great and safe weekend!

Details:

Friday July 9th (7/9/21) at 7PM. Location would be at the same Lawrence Starbucks parking lot in Santa Clara– please park behind the credit union. I will be bringing some Krispy Kreme donuts so be ready! =)

Address: 3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051

Welcome to a mature crowd ONLY.

I already have a great group of people showing up and we are open to all makes and models but Hondas are encouraged, of course.