Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Anyone down for a meet this Friday? Lawrence and El Camino Starbucks, 7PM? Coffee and hang out?

CTR SHARK

First Name
karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I will definitely try my best to be there. Also, i'm down for a Saturday morning cruise! Fridays be tricky sometimes yafeelme

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
Okay, let’s see how many are available and adjust. I’m typically not free Saturday mornings but this week is fine.

-JP-

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '06 RSX-S, '10 MDX, '01 Sequoia
Country flag

CTR SHARK

First Name
karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
@-JP- from my personal experience at least with social Facebooks Norcal page is cool but I feel it's more focused to parts/track meets rather than local southbay just casual meets. Truth is more and more CTR's are popping up on the road and I think even some newer owners/stock might feel more comfortable to meet up locally before larger events.

Project-09373

First Name
Chris B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RD7 | FK8 | YZF-R1
Country flag
@-JP- from my personal experience at least with social Facebooks Norcal page is cool but I feel it's more focused to parts/track meets rather than local southbay just casual meets. Truth is more and more CTR's are popping up on the road and I think even some newer owners/stock might feel more comfortable to meet up locally before larger events.
This. Some people, myself included just prefer local "smaller" meet ups. I feel that it is much more personable, accessible and welcoming. At least to begin with.

A regular south bay meet is what I really would like to get going, open to all 10th gen civics.

-JP-

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '06 RSX-S, '10 MDX, '01 Sequoia
Country flag
Good points and you're right. It's a good resource for tracking and parts. For meets I hit up the XGen page and been to a couple good ones.

ian408

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type R Sonic
Country flag
This. Some people, myself included just prefer local "smaller" meet ups. I feel that it is much more personable, accessible and welcoming. At least to begin with.

A regular south bay meet is what I really would like to get going, open to all 10th gen civics.
I’ve been going to Chromatic’s Cars and Coffee event. Neat way to see other cars too. Usually on a Sunday morning over on Stevens Creek and Lawrence.

Are we on for tonight?
Sponsored