shogun168

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback (2018)
Country flag
Probably a very simple answer to this but just wanted to be sure ... does it matter when you press the eco button to switch between the dual maps? I have mine set to 16psi eco on and 21psi eco off.

I make it a habit to warm the engine up before switching to 21psi, but otherwise do i have to be at a stop to switch it? what happens if i switch it mid-acceleration? I assume it's all fine but just wanted confirmation.

Thanks
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Switch it anytime. No worries.

sacklzement

First Name
Matthias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
I think my question fits this thread:

I just started with Ktuner yesterday. I flashed my ECU (5AW-G7xx) with the Starter Dual Target 21 PSI. But the thing is I don't feel much difference when switching ECO mode off or on.

Should there be something noticeable when switching ECO on or off, like a bit of a higher RPM?

I also changed all three different tunes/maps on the fly which I modified in the quick adjustments, but still no difference or no big difference.

I don't think it has something to do with my personal awareness, because when I flashed the ECU with the Starter 16.5 PSI yesterday I feeled the difference to stock very intensely.

What could be the problem?

PS: I'm researching as good as I can, but for some questions I cant find any answers. Is there something like KTuner-quick-questions-and-answer-thread?

sacklzement

First Name
Matthias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Thank you @KTuner

I just had a look at the GraphView and it looks like I'm getting the full 21 PSI. So seems like everything is working fine and I'm not very sensitive or I was just acclimating a too fast to the 21 PSI lol

PS: KTuner is amazing

Honda Civic 10th gen Basic question about starter dual eco/21 psi button TunerView KTuner 1_2 Datalog MAP PSI Speed KmH
Sponsored