Basemap for PRL Flex Fuel kit on CVT 1.5L?

Edaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Coupe (1.5T)
Country flag
thinking about getting a PRL flex fuel kit and a ktuner for my CVT civic and I'm trying to figure out the logistics. Are there any basemaps out there for Flex Fuel and KTuner on CVT civics that I can purchase? Or are there options for an etune and how would they work? There aren't many tuners in my area that I'd trust.
Sponsored

Gnvanny

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ktuner comes with an option to select FlexFuel. You just select enable flex and make sure you kill the code for the ECT2 because that's the place your taking the signal to deliver to the ECU. I'm just running the ktuner OTS tune so you'll have to ask around for other tunes. Let me know if you need any help with the install. I made my own harness and cut my fuel line for my flex install.

OP
OP
Edaw

Edaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring Coupe (1.5T)
Country flag
Ktuner comes with an option to select FlexFuel. You just select enable flex and make sure you kill the code for the ECT2 because that's the place your taking the signal to deliver to the ECU. I'm just running the ktuner OTS tune so you'll have to ask around for other tunes. Let me know if you need any help with the install. I made my own harness and cut my fuel line for my flex install.
I was under the impression if you install a FlexFuel kit you need a new tune/map?

Gnvanny

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was under the impression if you install a FlexFuel kit you need a new tune/map?
Yes, Ktuner will have the tune to support the kit.

Gnvanny

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The tune comes with the ktuner. you can get a less conservative (more powerful) tune from other places but those will run several hundred dollars more.
Sponsored