Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think this is a blatant lie lol.
honda sensing is terrible. from the random braking, $1000 windshield replacements, and limits to modifications due to the radars. not to mention smaller things like engine noises through the speakers and lower gas mileage.
Sponsored

letsgoMINAJE

First Name
Minaje
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
honda sensing is terrible. from the random braking, $1000 windshield replacements, and limits to modifications due to the radars. not to mention smaller things like engine noises through the speakers and lower gas mileage.
The honda sensing can basically be turned off, thus making it an option. The engine sound can be removed if it's THAT big of a nuisance, another option. Who doesn't love options? lol. I also tend to listen to music...at higher than average volumes (30+). So even in sport mode, I don't really notice unless I'm actively trying to hear it.

Lower gas mileage in exchange for increased acceleration. I'll take it.

$1,000 is a little exaggerated, but could depend on location. I paid less and I live in CA so things are generally priced higher. But how many windshields are you really replacing, if any? lol. Side note: My insurance deductible is $1k, so I paid out of pocket because it was much cheaper.

The 2020 off the lot looks much better as well, imo.

Reactions: JMM