Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
Everyone has that neighbor or neighbors that just piss you off either on purpose or just because they don't have a clue how to be decent people. Next door to us is such a couple. And their oldest son lives one street over. Both are very hostile aggressive and unstable. The couple really should be in a nursing home. They just bought the house 6 months ago. They are 84 years old each. Their son is a retired Army DI. We have had many issues. They don't maintain the yard. The son mows it but does a crappy job. HOA has written them up 4 times. They both have yelled at my child and the neighborhood kids when a ball or other toy rolls into their yard or god forbid they ride a bike in their driveway or cut through their yard. All typical kid behavior. I parked my car this afternoon in front of their home but on the street while I washed off my driveway and sidewalks and the old lady comes out demanding I move my car or she would call the police. She did not but I had just washed my car and what does she do? Turn on their sprinklers and soak my car. I was mad. Then the son comes over and before I can even react is blowing leaves and such in the direction of my car. I stopped, told him where he could go and put my wet and dirty car in the garage and put my pressure washer up. Why do people like that have to live? What horror stories do others have?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Adam16T

Adam16T

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
All I have are the occasional person who doesn't know how to turn their stereo down to a decent level. I will never understand why people have to listen to music so loud. When it's that loud, all they're hearing is noise anyway, not the song. Bunch of retards.
Yeah I used to be one of those punks but now I try to respect my neighbors.

Riggsy77

2020 Hatch Sport M/T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Country flag
I spend a ton of time when I wash my car, I'd be beyond pissed if my neighbors turned the sprinklers on because they didn't want my car in front of their house. But I don't have problems with my neighbors. None of us talk to eachother unless someone dies :( Last time I had any real interaction with one of my neighbors is when we had a honking war after we locked our cars :)

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Everyone has that neighbor or neighbors that just piss you off either on purpose or just because they don't have a clue how to be decent people. Next door to us is such a couple. And their oldest son lives one street over. Both are very hostile aggressive and unstable. The couple really should be in a nursing home. They just bought the house 6 months ago. They are 84 years old each. Their son is a retired Army DI. We have had many issues. They don't maintain the yard. The son mows it but does a crappy job. HOA has written them up 4 times. They both have yelled at my child and the neighborhood kids when a ball or other toy rolls into their yard or god forbid they ride a bike in their driveway or cut through their yard. All typical kid behavior. I parked my car this afternoon in front of their home but on the street while I washed off my driveway and sidewalks and the old lady comes out demanding I move my car or she would call the police. She did not but I had just washed my car and what does she do? Turn on their sprinklers and soak my car. I was mad. Then the son comes over and before I can even react is blowing leaves and such in the direction of my car. I stopped, told him where he could go and put my wet and dirty car in the garage and put my pressure washer up. Why do people like that have to live? What horror stories do others have?
Unfortunately, you have to put up with these POS. Maybe they'll croak soon. I used to live in apartment where a couple with a young child lived above me. They would let their asshole kid run up and down the length of the apartment. Really great to have to put up with. Too many assholes in this world.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I try to adopt a don't tread on me policy. You leave me alone and I leave you alone. I treat them all as they treat me. Nice to me? Then I'm nice to you. Be a jerk? Then I'll be a jerk. Do unto others... Kind of like this board... Haha!

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
Mount the biggest-ass security lights possible, and I mean aircraft searchlights aimed at their bedroom. Do things that cause them to call the police constantly. Make sure to record everything from every angle and post to YouTube. Put an attorney on retainer regarding your quality of life issues. Play your garage stereo as loud as possible until exactly 10pm, preferably with concert-grade loudspeakers crank up gangsta rap.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, your comment brings back memories. I remember me and my wife's first apartment, there was a, uhhhh, passionate couple above us, and every night it was bed squeak aerobics, and LOUD. It was kind of annoying, but at the same time, I envied that guy a little.:)
Solution: 1) Join in (not literally lmao) and cheer when they finish, or 2) Shove the end of a broom into the ceiling.

Sounds like you did # 3: Listen in and play the role of creeper. :hmm:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One day I saw the girl out at the mailbox, with a smile I kinda offhand mentioned that they oughta get some WD-40 for their bed. Her face got so red. It wad kinda funny. And yeah, call me a creeper, like any other person wouldn't set there and listen and laugh too. ;)

Squeak.........squeak....squeak...squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak................ squeak.....................squeak........silence.
LMAO, you didn't just stop at that comment? You should've offered her man some techniques, playboy.

Ant918

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I have a neighbor who puts his sprinkler on every night and it pretty much soaks my driveway but he sets it up so it doesn't hit my car, very respectful but we're also very respectful to him.

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I have this neighbor that everytime I park infront of his house, he puts letters and takes pictures of my car trying to figure out a way to get me ticketed or towed. He never did but I guess it worked because it was such a hassle so I started parking elsewhere. :crazy:

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Totally NOT judging, but why would you park in front of his house instead of in front of your house? Just curious, because I've had people try to park directly in front of my mailbox instead of pulling up 15 feet to be in front of their own house.
Each house on my street has 2+ vehicles hence there's no parking available. One of the things I dislike about big cities. Traffic and lack of parking.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have this neighbor that everytime I park infront of his house, he puts letters and takes pictures of my car trying to figure out a way to get me ticketed or towed. He never did but I guess it worked because it was such a hassle so I started parking elsewhere. :crazy:
In front of a mailbox is one thing (I've seen that - that's an issue, and that would piss me off). Just in front of someone's house? He's playing a stupid game like a child. Needs a hobby.

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
In front of a mailbox is one thing (I've seen that - that's an issue, and that would piss me off). Just in front of someone's house? He's playing a stupid game like a child. Needs a hobby.
Yeah exactly. And it isn't even his property, it's the city's street parking :doh:

Last edited: