jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
I feel embarrassed but i ordered an item and it’s been 14 months so far. So long in fact the seller’s system tried to auto close the order as “complete”. Nope, no where close.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I feel embarrassed but i ordered an item and it’s been 14 months so far. So long in fact the seller’s system tried to auto close the order as “complete”. Nope, no where close.
Yikes, what kind of product?

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I waited 6 months for Fujitsubo decals. I do put that in a different category as I had very polite and thoughtful emails from them updating me....without prompting them.
this is what makes the big difference. all it takes is some communication to feel a little bit better than be left in the dust for months after dropping big money.

MstrSHAKE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
Waited 10 weeks for my AWE Touring. And box came opened and hacked up from FedEx

imsaladman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R CW
Country flag
I'm at 7 months for Desmond Regamasters. Wouldn't be so bad, but I was given an arrival date of March 31 and have received no update. I called twice and e-mailed, but no follow-up given.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Currently waiting for Spoon bumpers (the items that prompted this thread) and Eventuri inlet pipe (ordered last week, May/June eta).
That will look awesome when it comes in man!

gera_408

First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 E92 M3, 04 Terminator Cobra, 19 FK8
Country flag
currently waiting on aeroflowdynamics splitter and sideskirts extensions. Not even a JDM part as they're here in the States but for some reason its been over a month and nothing, not even an update

Warpspeed

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Evo8, EF Civic Si, and 2020 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
I've been waiting for my Volks from Evasive motorsports for 5 months now. They said because of the Pandemic, Volk stop production til June so Evasive said that I won't get my rims til @ August.????

dellyjoughnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, '19 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Been waiting 1.5 months for the Cayuse aero duckbill to ship, and it’s finally on its way! ? Excited!
That rear spoiler? I ordered that the same week preorders were lifted and found out they’re located near me in Southern California. Got it two weeks ago.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That rear spoiler? I ordered that the same week preorders were lifted and found out they’re located near me in Southern California. Got it two weeks ago.
Nice! Yeah, convenient. ?

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
I really don't understand waiting more than a month for a part. At that point, you are out of the charge back range for your credit card and you have close to no options for retribution if the company simply decided to not deliver the part.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I really don't understand waiting more than a month for a part. At that point, you are out of the charge back range for your credit card and you have close to no options for retribution if the company simply decided to not deliver the part.
ideally you dont want to wait that long but you dont really have a choice sadly with jdm parts. Parts from like Varis takes 4-6 months average to receive and they are all mostly sold out by the time it gets here so the chances of you buying one when in stock is slim. Bulletproof tries to keep them in stock but most jdm parts (varis, voltex, etc) are all hand made so theres only so much they can produce a month along with the time it takes for freight.

tde1205

First Name
Tulio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TypeR
Country flag
SW388's for my FK8
I have 3 wheels , FedEx possibly lost the 4th... last scan on 4th wheel was 4/7 , today makes 2 weeks no movement from the tracking#

trying to get a refund from seller for 1 wheel. wish me luck :mad:
Sponsored